Competition Winner!

Hello everyone! I know this is   e x t r e m e l y   off schedule but I hope you can forgive me, I had s few late entries!

First of all, I just want to say thank you! The amount of support o receive was amazing, and the artwork was beyond incredible. It really blew my mind how quickly the responses for this competition came in. I uploaded the rules and announcement, and the next morning I had five entries already. After that I received three more over the course of the month. Now eight in total may not sound like a big number, but it's definitely big to me! I'm so amazed that you guys are happy with the book, it really brings me a lot of joy.

And now I'm extremely proud to announce the winner! Now please don't forget even if this is not your artwork featured, that doesn't mean it wasn't good or worthy, I had an extremely difficult time trying to decide which one was the most creative. I finally came to a conclusion though and got my answer, and this person is extremely worthy of this winning place!

Congratulations @D1Estup1dD3KU

Your artwork was incredible and really blew my mind. You have not only entered but been an a,among supporter throughout the journey of this book and continued to spread your love and support. So thank you! I will DM you sometime during the week to give you more in depth details on your prize.

This artwork depicts the scene from the ending of the chapter Better off Dead (Ch82), and the beginning of Alive (Ch83), featuring Kirishima after the realization of Bakugou possibly being injured or killed in his dormitory bathroom

Again thank you to everyone who entered, and your support is incredibly. However if you still have art you can still send it through! Any art that you send through from now on will be featured in a chapter and you will receive a special shout out and small thank you gift! Please please please don't be afraid to send through your fanart, concepts or small headcannons for this book, I'd love to see what you readers think!

And on a small side note, I also want to ask if anyone has any feedback for the book to please type it in the commends below or send me a private message. I would really love to know your thoughts and what you see in the future for this book. I wish to write it using the ideas and wants of the readers, to make things more enjoyable for you. So please don't hesitate to message.

Once again a massive thank you to all the supporters of the book, have a wonderful time reading and an absolutely wonderful day you amazing people!