Sacrafice (Ch57)

Your body was thrown to the ground, a small dust cloud forming as you and the body who had tackled you thrashed around in a desperate struggle to restrain each other first.

You managed to switch your min back to the present and kicked the large person off of you, heaving as you accepted Tsu's hand to stand up. You froze as your eyes connected with searing blue one, the villain stumbling backwards to keep themselves up right from your harsh kick. 

"Sorry, but I have a job to do." The black haired villain dragged up his counterpart, pulling him close as he held his arm out in warning. Blue flames encased his hand, swirling around his skin before catching alight in the sky and flying towards you and the others. 

"Shoto!" You yelled out in surprise as you watched them climb the trees, moving quickly as they disappeared further into the distance. "We can't let them get away!" 

The six of you ran, with the brown haired boy from 1B being dragged by Ururaka who used her quirk to pull him along gently. Midoriya grimaced as he formulated a plan, looking over to you or support. You gave him a nod, giving him confidence. "We need to get off the ground, Midoriya, use everyone's quirks to our advantage. We have everyone we need to pull this off." 

He thought for a moment before finally coming to a decision, addressing the group as they ran.  "Ururaka! Use your quirk to make us float! Shoji, use your arms to correct our trajectory and pull us." 

You stopped running and helped group everyone together, standing in the middle. You and Todoroki were the strongest and most capable for the moment, meaning you needed the others to protect you. If anything went sideways, you and him were their best bet at winning. 

Ururaka touched your shoulder gently, giving space for Tsu to wrap her tongue around the group to support everyone. You felt your feet beginning to lift off the ground as your whole body became weightless. Everything around you became a blur, your mind spinning. 

Come on, focus! You cant let hem win, not now. 

Tsuyu swung back and threw everyone into the air, Shoji immediately opening his arms and changing the direction f the group to face the now fast enclosing villain. Within a matter of seconds you came in contact with the masked man, a deep grunt echoing from his throat as you placed pressure on his back and forced him to the ground.

As you held your head up, however, your eyes widened in anger and worry. You had landed in the middle of the forest clearing, with four villains staring down at you. You recognised the first three as the original villains who had made their appearance to you, as Spinner and a larger looking villain you weren't sure the name off. The other was the overly confident blonde who had attacked Tsuyu and Ochako less than twenty minutes ago. 

The last you hadn't seen before, only recognising him as the figure who had set alight to the trees once you were able to catch sight of his quirk. Small blue flames erupted from his hands as he looked down in annoyance. 

"Entertainer, get out of the way." He groaned and began slipping from your grip, his quirk working as a phaser. "R-roger." He dissapeared from under you as a large barrel of flames encased everyone as you all fled to escape the heat. 

You cringed in pain as your leg was caught in the searing blue flames. You were quick to jump away, rolling on the ground as watching as the villains approached each other. Move Y/N, move! "Where's Bakugou?" 

"Of course, right here- oh?" He pulled his hand out of his pocket in confusion. Your heart nearly jumped out of your chest as Shoji held up his hand, two blue marbles tucked gently under his thumb. "These are Tokoyami and Bakugou, right entertainer?"