Training Camp (Ch52)

You shifted uncomfortably in your uniform, your skirt swaying gently in the wind. Aizawa had called everyone out of the classroom and sent them into a group, waiting outside the school gates to board the bus.

Today was the official day of training camp, making you wonder what you had done with your time in the past few weeks. Everything seemed to move so quickly, and yet the second you realised, it all went painfully slow. you shuffled, scuffing the dirt with your shoes out of boredom. You tried to drown out the sounds of Iida's yelling.

Ever since the start of the year, you had warmed up a little to your classmates and the teachers, however there was one person that had never gotten your change of heart, and that was Iida. Not only did his uptight attitude piss you off almost every single class, but you had never forgiven him for the whole Stain incident. It made you see just how selfish he was, and how selfish he still could be. You knew all to well even if someone looks like they know what their doing, people never change.

Your head perked up as Aizawa's cold voice called out. He made sure everyone was present and motioned for the class to board the bus, only for everyone to be stopped by Iida. He raised his arms up and down in a tensed motion, his entire body shaking vigorously. You rolled your eyes, pretty certain he was most likely having a stroke.

"May I ask that everyone file in a single line and sit in an according order!" You huffed, crossing your arms. Bakugou gave you a look and you snickered, nodding your head along with Sero and Kaminari. The four of you moved out from the half assed line the class had made and walked to the front, stepping onto the bus and completely ignoring Iida's frantic yelling, much to his disgust.

You sat right up the back, wanting to be alone for the most part. The bus consisted of quite a few seats, all layed out in pairs with an aisle running down the middle. Located at the back of the bus was one single row of four seats, all connected. This allowed you to lay down and sit however you liked without worrying about annoying anyone around you.

Bakugou and Kaminari sat to the left of you while Sero and Mina sat on the right, with Kirishima having to take a spare seat two rows ahead of you. You looked down slightly on the four infront of you, the platform the back row was on being slightly elevated, more so than those at the front.

Once everyone had boarded the bus and taken their seats, you could hear the bus engine start up with a loud lurch and the viechal pulled away slowly, waiting for traffic until the driver took a left turn away from the school and towards the mountains.

You looked out the window, watching as the UA buildings got smaller and smaller as you drove along. You let out an exasperated sigh, wanting nothing more than to stay seated in the bus for the rest of the trip. It wasn't that you were uncomfortable, or you didn't want to go. It was more like the atmosphere the bus had, with everyone talking while some quitened down while their friends could sleep. It was nice and friendly, something you had come to love.

"Hey Y/N, you look pretty bored, wanna play a game with us?" You eyes landed on Kirishima who had some whole managed to sneak his way to the back and was sitting in between Sero and Mina on a non existent seat. You smirked slightly, knowing exactly how that would end if Iida saw.

"What's the game?" He tapped his finger on his chin, confused. "I'm not sure, we haven't thought of one." You nodded and bit your lip. You never played games, let alone even knew what most of them were. Thankfully your friends understood and were kind in explaining them to you, surprisingly Bakugou too.