Chapter 26 - Wren (Part 2)

Without notice, Tala flipped him again, and Wren got whiplash as he ended up straddling Tala as the man relaxed on the blankets, torn clothes, and ashes underneath

Without notice, Tala flipped him again, and Wren got whiplash as he ended up straddling Tala as the man relaxed on the blankets, torn clothes, and ashes underneath. It was not a position Wren had expected, and he looked to Tala for some sort of explanation.Tala said nothing as he slid his hands down Wren's back and relaxed him into a seated position on his thighs. In that position, the length of Tala was unavoidable, taking up most of Tala's lower abdomen, and Wren snapped his gaze up to the man's crimson eyes with nervousness.

"I'm not sure what you expect me to do up here..." Wren rasped, thrumming his fingers on Tala's tight muscles and running the other one through his own long hair, pushing it back behind his shoulder only to have it fall forward not a moment later.

"You said you like feeling powerful, and I want you all over me, so perhaps we can compromise. Not a word I use, I'll admit." Tala's crimson eyes flared as he ran his thumb over his own lip and bit down on it.

"I'm not entirely following," Wren said, unable to take his gaze away from the long, black tail of hair Tala was now playing with, rolling over his fingers, and spinning in the air.

"It wasn't that vague. Fuck me, Wren." The F was so sharp that Wren flinched, looked down at Tala's groin area unintentionally, and then bounced his gaze back up to the way Tala was patiently waiting.

"You want me to..." Wren rubbed his face as he tried to calculate the possibility that he was having a really strange dream. Certainly he was still locked up in the dungeons, in one long continuous fantasy about being free and then dominating his master. Someone needed to slap him because this was getting too infeasible. "I always expected to be the one biting the pillow." Wren hissed through his teeth.

Tala rolled his eyes to the left and let out a disdainful breath. "You will, just not now. Shan informed me that doing that to a human requires... patience and care, both of which I'm short on at the moment. It will be easier for that once we're bound properly. For now, you'll have to pleasure me."

Wren wasn't entirely sure that Tala understood how all that worked, but he was also lost on the first part. "You talked to Shan about..."

"What? Fuck no. The man shoved me in a corner a day ago and told me some things that I 'needed to know' but 'wouldn't ask about'. As much as I enjoy hearing your gasps of pain, I don't want to hurt you, not like that."

A frown set into Tala's features that had the man's arousal sinking, and a part of Wren warmed when he fully understood. It was strange to have a man enjoy hurting him, but also not want to hurt him–not something he could ever explain to a person who knew how he'd been tortured.

"You want me to..." Wren was still trying to process how this was enjoyable to Talamayas' alpha male existence.

While he thought, Tala shifted, spreading his legs and moving Wren in-between them before gripping the right side of his red hair and using it to pull Wren down on top of him. Wren swallowed hard as he caught himself on Tala's chest, painfully aware of the way his shaft slid across and rested against Tala's arousal. And Tala stirred as he pulled Wren's face to his and kissed him. It was briefer than the first time Tala had tried to eat him alive, but also so hot that Wren's lips tingled when Tala released him.