Chapter 5:

A little later, the other boys got home. You were cooking dinner in the kitchen, hoping to surprise Jimin with your cooking skills.

"Something smells good." Jin's voice rung out as he walked into the house.

"It does, I hope Jimin's not cooking." Taehyung said following his Hyung.

"He's learning leave him be." Namjoon's voice was heard.

"I just think your use to Jin Hyung's cooking so you think Jimin's tastes bad." Hoseok said.

"I don't care who's cooking as long as it tastes like food I'm good." Yoongi's tired voice said.

You just finished cooking and set the table before taking your apron off. You walked to where the others were and smiled.

"Welcome home." You bowed.

"Was that you cooking?" Jin asked in shock.

"Yes mother tought me. Dinner is in the kitchen." You bowed again and went to walk upstairs.

"What about you?" Namjoon asked, making you turn around.

"Oh I'm fine, mother says I need to go on a diet anyways." You smiled.

"Oh come on you look fine eat with us!" Hoseok chipped in.

Everyone began agreeing and trying to get you to eat. You felt flattered but weren't sure since you have been gaining some weight.

"Guys I'll be-" you were cut off my Jimin who popped up behind you.

"I don't see anything wrong with your appearance, please eat with us." He asked, making you turn around. He had that pleading look which made your heart beat faster and cheeks heat up.

You nodded shyly and Jimin pulled you with him to the dinning room where everyone sat down. They served you food which you weren't used to and they seemed so kind.

You couldn't help but smile as everyone makes conversations and eating.

"So Y/N, what are your after school activities?" Namjoon asked.

"Nope, mother usually wants me home immediately after school. I also don't have many talents except art but that's something no one knows about because mother things art of any kind is improper for a young lady." You said as you continued to eat what little was left on your plate.

"Friends?" Jungkook asked.

"A few but mother won't let me have friends either, she think they'll curupt my brain."

"Oh.. well you have us now!" Hoseok smiled.

After we finished eating you insisted on cleaning but they said no, you need some rest. You went to my room and decided to take a shower.

When you got out Jimin laid on the bed in his pajamas, which were only plaid pants. He laid there shirtless scrolling through his phone.
Your cheeks immediately turned pink and you turned around on embarrassment.

"J-Jimin you're shirtless." You squeaked.

"Yeah, I mean we are getting married so might as well get used to it." He smiled.

You blushed more and turned around, taking a small glance at him. After seeing his toned upper body you thought, I'm never going to get used to this.

You laid down on the bed after brushing your hair.

"Get some good sleep okay, tomorrow I want to take you out." Jimin said as he snuggled into the blankets. You nodded and didn't take long to fall asleep.