Conclusion:

Its been a year since you and Jimin met. The two have become a lot closer, almost in separable.

For you today was like any school day except you just graduated.

"Yay were no longer in school anymore!" Your best friend Jia cheered.

"Congrats miss top of the class!" Jinbae cheered as he picked you up with one arm.

You screamed at him. "Yah put me down you ape!" You said while struggling.

"Y/N!" Jimin shouted as he ran to the group. As he got closer he took his sunglasses off.

"Jimin!" You smiled happily and Jinbae put you down.

"Congrats!" He said as he picked you up in a hug. Your heart skipped a beat as a blush rushed to your cheeks.

"Thanks Jimin." You smiled as he put you down.

"Let's go out and celebrate!" Jia smiled as she put her arm over your shoulders.

"That sounds like fun let's do it!" Jinbae agreed.

"Yeah but no alcohol." Jimin said as he looked at you specifically.

"Aw come on Jimin, it's a special occasion." You pouted.

"I said no." He smirked as you all walked towards his car. "Let's go change out of uniforms first."

"Good idea." You said as you got into the passenger seat.

Jimin dropped Jia and Jinbae at their house and told them he'll pick them up. He then took us to the house and I changed into a soft mint sweater and skinny jeans with converse. I tied my hair up and we left.

Once at the restaurant, we got out seats and ordered our food.

"So Jinbae how's that lady friend going?" Jia asked.

"Lady friend? Why wasn't I told about this, talk about betrayal." You pouted playfully.

"I don't have a lady friend." Jinbae answered as he took a drink.

"The waitress seems into you though." Jia teased.

You laugh and looked at Jinbae. "I bet she'll give you her number." You teased with Jia.

"Leave the poor man alone." Jimin chuckled.

Jinbae looked like a tomato as he didn't answer, he just took a drink.

"Im sorry Jinbae." You smiled and ruffled his hair.

Later on we got our food and began to eat and make small talk. You were enjoying yourself.

"Hey Y/N." Jimin tapped your shoulder.

"Hm?" You looked at him and he smiled nervously.

"I want to ask you something." He said as he got up and looked down at you.

"What's going on?" You asked with a small smile as people were staring.

"Well I never got the chance to properly so this so—" he got down on one knee as you held your breath. "Be mine officially?" He smiled as he held a small ring in his hand.

You gasped as you looked to the ring then Jimin. "Jimin yes of course!" You said happily as hugged him tightly. He gently captured your lips in his as you shared a sweet kiss. People were clapping and cheering happily for you as you separated from him and he put the ring on your finger. Your two best friends clapped happily as you looked back to Jimin with a smiled and kissed him again.

The End