Chapter 1:

After school Y/N did exactly as told and went home. She changed out of her uniform and into a long sleeve shirt with shorts and walked downstairs to the room her mother usually teaches her in.

In the room, her mother was waiting patiently and smiled when seeing her daughter.

"Y/N, let's begin."

Y/N sat down and her mother began the lecture.

"Now a good wife always cooks for her husband. Every breakfast, lunch and dinner, you must cook for him. Never let him have to take care of you, you'll become a liability if you do. Always keep him happy and agree with him, it keeps him from wanting a divorce. You must do as he says at all times as well. And you may never look at other men, only have eyes for your man. Understand?"

"Yes mother."

After the long lecture, Y/N ate dinner and went to bed after a hot shower.

The next couple of days,
Y/N's mother has been teacher her a lot. Y/N has barely been able to hang out with Jia and she really wanted to hear the new BTS album "Map Of Soul:7"

"Y/N, come practice cooking." Her mother shouted and Y/N went to the kitchen. "Today your making kimchi."

Y/N nodded and began to good, looking at the recipe every now and then. When she finished her mother tried it.

"Marvelous!" Her mother beamed. "Go get dressed, were having guests come over."

Y/N nodded and headed up to her room. Knowing her mother, she's want her to wear a dress. Y/N sighed and grabbed a light pastel pink long sleeve that hugged her body, it had the words "LOVE YOURSELF" in blue and purple cursive on the chest. She put on a black skirt that went to her knees, tucking the shirt into it, and put on black flats. She did her makeup lightly, using pastel pink for eyeshadow and blush, perfect eyeliner and pink lipstick. She brushed her hair, leaving slight curls to fall down her shoulders.

Once she finished, she looked into the mirror happily and went downstairs.

Her mother smiled when seeing her daughter, "you look beautiful sweetheart."

"Thank you mother." She bowed and they walked to the livingroom. That's when the doorbell rang and her mother rushed to get it.

Y/N stayed on the couch and looked in the direction she could hear her mother talking.

"Hello, welcome. Y/N is right this way." Her mother smiled at the seven strange men tat only she knew.

"Thank you for inviting us. I'm sorry that our manager couldn't make it, he was a little busy." One with silver hair smiled, showing his dimples and bowed.

"Its no problem, right this way please."

Y/N stood up when she saw them coming and once they walked in, she bowed. When she straightened up she froze.

They all smiled and bowed. "Hello miss. Y/N, we've heard a lot about you. I am Kim Namjoon and we are-"

"I know who you are, it's nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Park Jimin, please come here." Her mother said as she sat down.

Jimin walked over to them and took a seat, his red hair was sleeked back and he had a bright smile.

"Y/N, Mr. Park here is around your age and very successful. Your father and I want you to marry him." She smiled.