Chapter 10:

"It's mother." You said out loud.

"We'll leave so we don't distract you." Jimin smiled and left with everyone.

You smiled slightly and accepted to call. "Hello?"

"Y/N, Jimin texted me." She sounded irritated. "I thought I taught you better than that."

"What do you mean?" You questioned as you were confused.

"Trying to kill yourself for attention, Y/N! What else would I be talking about!?" You winced at the sudden loudness. "Faking a mental disorder for attention is so low!"

"Mother i-"

"Don't 'mother' me! Am I the reason for what you did? Am I that bad of a mother that you'd want to end your life!?"

"Mother listen-"

"No, your father and I will be home soon. When we get there you and I will have a little chat." She said as she hung up.

You sighed loudly as tears brimmed your eyes. You quickly wipped then away though.

Jimin and the others soon walked in with the doctor.

"Miss. Y/N." The doctor bowed and you semi bowed the best you could. "You seem to be doing well. The nurse will be changing the bandages soon and we'll release you tomorrow." The doctor smiled and left after you said thank you.

Once your bandages were changed you decided to hangout with the boys. There wasn't much to really do in the hospital so we just put on some k-dramas. You and Jimin sat on the bed together while everyone else found somewhere to lay down or sit. We were all piled up together. It was as if we were back at the house.