Chapter 11:

The next day you got released and told Jimin to take you home. Your parents were home and you were a nervous mess. You were scared how they'll react.

Once Jimin stopped the car he waiting outside for you. You nervously walked inside and looked at your parents who were waiting for you.

"Hello mother, father." You nervously smiled and messed with the bandage on your wrist.

"Sit." Your mother spoke as everyone took a seat on the couch, you on the other one across from your parents. "care to explain why we got a call from Jimin saying you were in the hospital due to cutting yourself?"

"I um-" you tried to speak but didn't know what to say so you looked down at your lap instead.

"I thought we taught you better than this." She let out a sigh and you slowly looked up to her. "You're trying to get attention? Is that what this is? Pretending to be depressed so Jimin would feel sorry for you. We taught you better Y/N!" Your mother shouted and you felt tears well in your eyes. "Seriously have some dignity for once!"

"Shut up!" I shouted and stood to meet her face to face. Your eyes and face were red from holding back tears and anger. "I'm sick of this! The reason I did that to myself was because I'm tired of living and having to live by your bone crushing expectations!" I shouted and my breath heaved. "I never wanted to be perfect! I never wanted to get married! Stop acting like the world will hate me if I'm not perfect!"

"We thought you would like the things we got for you! We tried to make you as happy as possible! We wouldn't have done so if we knew you'd turn out to be such an ungrateful brat!"

"I don't want to be perfect anymore! I want to be normal and live life like a normal teen! I don't want to get married at my age and I want to have friends!"

"That's not your choice now is it!?"

"Quiet down!" Your father finally spoke as he stood up and faced you. "Is this really not what you wanted?" He asked you with caring eyes.

You nodded as tears streamed down your face.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I thought we were doing a good thing by having you have the things that normal teens would want. I didn't mean to upset you." He said as he pulled you into a hug. You sobbed into his chest as your mother watched the heartfelt scene in front of her.

She even began to cry herself, "I'm so sorry Y/N!" She cried as she hugged you. "I didn't mean to shout at you. Or upset you in anyway."

"You don't have to get married if you don't want to." Your father spoke as you wiped your face.

"I do want to get married to Jimin just not right now.." I mumbled and he nodded in understanding.

"Were so sorry dear."