Chapter 3:

Y/N waited by the door for her best friend to get here. She was practically bouncing with excitement. The doorbell rings, and Y/N runs to the door. She swings the door open and smiled upon seeing Jia with her brother Jinbae.

"Jinbae wanted to come." Jia smiled as she walked in.

Jinbae was a tall male with messy hair all the time, but it makes him look good.

"Hey Y/N!" He smiled.

"Come in." Y/N smiled back and opens the door.

The three teens sat on the couch with a cup of tea and talked about school.

"So about this marriage, are you sure it's Park Jimin?" Jia asked Y/N.

"Yeah, he and the others came over not too long ago. Apparently they're picking me up tomorrow." Y/N shrugged and leaned into the couch.

"Dude why aren't you freaking out?" Jinbae asked.

"I expected it.." she trailed off and looked down at her lap.

"Im-" he was cut off by the door opening.

"Y/N, I forgot my.." Y/N's mother walked in and stopped upon seeing the others. Her blood boiled, "who are you!? Get out of my house now!!" She shouted and the two quickly left. The door slammed closed and her mother stomped towards her.

"Mother i-" Y/N stood up but was immediately slapped by her mother. Y/N turned her face in pain as tears weld up and her cheek stings.

"I can't believe you, I'm gone for thirty minutes and you're already throwing parties or whatever? You even invited a boy! Y/N your engaged!" Her mother shouted in anger. Y/N tried to speak but was cut off, "to your room now!"

She didn't waist no time. Y/N ran to her room in tears.

Y/N sat on her bed and sobbed slight as her cheek throbbed. "Stupid stupid stupid!" She grumbled as she hit her head into a pillow.

It wasn't long until she fell asleep, crying.

Time Skip

The next morning Y/N woke up, took a quick shower and got ready to leave. She made breakfast and waiting in the livingroom for Jimin. Her mother already left so it was just her. She had makeup to hide the bruise on her cheek and wore a f/c tank top and skinny jeans, she had a jacket over her shirt for warmth.

After several hours of waiting, Y/N decided to go outside. She walked to the backyard and grabbed her favorite book. She laid down on her stomach and began to read under a shady tree.

Wasn't long until Y/N dosed off.

Sorry I didn't update for the last three days, I'm back now.