Chapter 2:

"Park Jimin is the one I'm getting married to?" Y/N asked in confusion.

"Yes, get packed. Tomorrow you're going to move in with them. Your father and I have an important business trip and won't be home for two weeks, that's how long you'll be staying. Mr. Park why don't you help her?"

"I'd be happy to." He bowed and stood up. "Shall we Y/N?" He held his hand out.

"Ah y-yes." She blushed a little and took his hand. He helped her up. They both walked to her room in silence. Once in there, Jimin shut the door.

"Are you a fan of ours?" He asked as she pulled out a suitcase.

"Yeah, me and my best friend are ARMY. Mother doesn't know that though." She says as she grabbed some clothes and folded them. Jimin put the clothes in the bag. She decided to wear something more different, her mother doesn't know about the baggy clothes she has. Y/N grabbed four baggy outfits, four formal outfits, and six random outfits. She grabbed some under clothes and when she handed them to Jimin he immediately blushed and put them in the case quickly.

"When did you know about the marriage?" She asked as she put some makeup in a makeup bag.

"A week ago, our manager told us." He replied as he watched her carefully.

"I only knew recently. Why did you agree?" She put the bag into the case with her hair straightener and curling iron and anything else she needed.

"Manager said I should, he's known your mother for a while."

She nodded and packed her uniform and shoes last. "I'll see you tomorrow." She bowed and Jimin left.

After saying bye to everyone Y/N texted Jia.

Jia❤️

Y/N: Jia, you're not going to believe this!!!

Jia: What's up?

Y/N: My mother wants me to get married to Park freaking Jimin

Jia: Holy cheese and crackers!!!
Jia: He's also your bias that's so cute!!!

Y/N: What if he doesn't like me though???

Jia: How could he not???

Y/N: Mother's coming I gotta go, bye

Jia: Bye!!!

Y/N quickly hid her phone and her mother walked in. "Tomorrow will be your first day living with your fiance, don't disappoint me." She patted her head.

"I won't mother." She smiled her fake smile.

"I'll be leaving then, your father is waiting for me."

"Bye mother."

Her mother left with her things and Y/N got out her phone.

❤️Jia❤️

Y/N: I'm gonna be alone for tonight, wanna come over? 😏

Jia: hell yes, I'll be there soon ;3