It Is Getting Too Much, For Both Of You ✓

You and Zendaya went into town and had a nice afternoon. You and Zendaya met some fans. They wanted pictures with Zendaya but also with you. Which still amazes you. Then you drove home. You can see it getting dim. You look outside and sigh. The week of truth has arrived. You will be told this week if you can play the part. You don't care much. You are now happy that you were able to experience this adventure. But it would be cool. You smile and you take a deep breath and step out of the car. You walk to the door and open it. You take off your coat. It seems quiet.

You: "Tom?"

You walk further inside. You look at the kitchen. No one is there. You walk up to it and put your keys on the counter.

You: "Tom are you here?"

Still quiet. It's a bit dark inside. You walk into another room. You see Tom sitting at the table. His elbows are on the table and his hands are crossed by his lips. He's not looking at you. He looks at the table. Next to him is a letter. Then Tom breaks the silence. He is in shock.

He quietly said: "you're getting death threats."

Your eyes were locked. In the light that shines on Tom's face lets you see a tear falling down his cheeks.

You said softly, but he could hear: "sh*t"

Tom: "you knew about this?!"

He's looking at you. You stay still. So he knows enough. He quickly gets up what makes the chair fall. You are shocked.

Tom: "WHY!?"

You: "Tom calm down!"

Tom: "y/n you know you can trust me, I thought you did. But I was wrong."

You: cso you think it's easy! That it's easy to tell you that?"

Tom: "yes WHY NOT!?"

You: "okay, so be like on the phone...hey babe, i'm getting death threats for the past few weeks."

Tom: "the past few weeks! WHAT THE F*K Y/N!"

The room fills with his voice. He goes over to the wall and puts his arms on the wall and his head in his arms. You walk towards him but then he looks at you.

Tom: "Don't!"

You stop: "Tom this isn't you."

Tom walks to the edge of the table.

He hits his fist on the table: "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!"

You: "MAYBE BECAUSE I'M TERRIFIED OF LOSING YOU!"

You beat faster. You look each other deeply in the eye.

You: "The death threats aren't just for me."

Tom looks at the ground. You shed a tear together. He sighs and walks to the other room (the living room). You walk back to the kitchen. And the bar. You let your arms fall in your head. You start to cry.
A few minutes later you get up and walk into the living room. You look around and don't see anyone. It's dark.
You can only see him sitting at the window. Alone on the ground. With the moonlight on his face. You walk up to him. You sit on the floor opposite him. He gets to you with his red eyes. You spread your arms so he can give you a hug. He comes closer and gives you a hug. You put his head in your shoulder and you stroke his head. He starts to cry. Tears fall on your hoodie.

Tom: "I'm so sorry y/n, it's just stress and I'm so tired."

He sniff. His words make it hard to let your tears down.

Tom: "I'm so sorry." He sniffs even more. You rub his back.

You: "It's okay. I know Tom, I know"

Together by the window. Tears in your eyes. It is getting too much, for both of you.

 It is getting too much, for both of you