F*ck You Ashely

A few days later Zendaya, Tom, Harrison and you are chilling at Tom's house (still in Atlanta). You have become a very good group of friends. You play a game now, you and Tom are a team and Zendaya and Harrison are a team. You and Tom win.

Tom: 'Nice babe!!'

You: 'boom!!!'

Haz: 'that can't be true!'

Tom: 'yes it is, the couple wins!'

He puts an arm around your shoulder and gives you a kiss your the head.

Zendaya chuckles.

You: 'what? Do you feel single? '

Haz: 'Oooooh, that one is good.'

He gives you a high five. Everyone starts laughing. But that was interrupted by a phone that rings. It is zendaya's. She gets up and picks up her phone. It is immediately quiet.

Zendaya: OMG, it's Kevin Feige.

You: 'Pick up the phone quick, I think it's about the part'

She presses the button gently and puts the phone to her ear.

Zendaya: "Hello?"

You get up from the couch. Tom is behind you. And pulls you close. You already know what's going to happen.

Zendaya: 'wait what?!'

You can hear she's surprised.

Zendaya: 'OMG, thank you so much!'

You smile. She hangs up the phone.

Zendaya looks at you: 'I- i can't believe I'm saying this but, I-I got the part for Michelle'

You smile: 'I'ts okay, I'm happy for you!'

Zendaya smiles and is a bit relieved. She knew how hard you had worked for this. She pulls you in a hug. Then haz and tom give her a hug and congratulate her.

You: 'Z, we've got to celebrate at the coffee shop down the street!'

Haz: 'without us?'

You: 'yes, without you guys, we need to have girl time.'

Zendaya smiles and walks to the door to put on her coat. You want to do the same, but Tom stops you.

Tom: 'are you good?'

You: 'yes'

Tom: 'sure?'

You: 'Tom's life is about falling and getting up. Sometimes you have to fall to get up again. She deserve this. And I hope you okay with this too. '

Tom smiles and nods: 'be careful, I love you'

You: 'love you too'

You give each other a kis.

Haz: 'ugh, go please, then we have some BOY time.'

Zendaya: 'I can kill you it's just that I'm not in the mood right now.'

You: 'that's right!'

You give her a high five and you leave. When you arrive a few houses away you order something and sit at a table.

Zendaya; "I'm so nervous what's going to happen soon!"

You: 'it's going to be alright, i think'

Zendaya: 'yes, that helps'

You smile. Zendaya continues to talk, but something else grabs your attention. Someone's in the corner behind Zendaya. You keep staring at that person. That person is looking at you. The person is wearing a cap and dark clothing. Then you see it, the person is a girl. Ashely. Everything she's said before rustles through your head: ('Remember the last thing i said too you, that's really going to happen now....next time you gonna see me, you're gonna-die-die-die-die')