It's All Good For Now

Journalist: 'A big accident in Atlanta, several people have been seriously injured. Including actress Zendaya and
y/n y/l/n. They are now both in hospital. We are now standing here on the street where it happened as you can see. The whole store is gone. There has been an explosion which also collapsed the ceiling. You can see in the video here that there is an explosion, people run away and People run away from the store injured. After a few seconds, y/n with Zendaya in her arms are also outside. Later they fall back to the ground bc of the ceiling that crashed. You see now Tom Holland, y/n her boyfriend and Harrison Osterfield, he is a fried of Tom, run to Zendaya and y/n and get them to safety. It is a horrible video with millions of views. Okay back to reality, the city is worried. You still see police, the ambulances were rushed to hospital with the injured people. How are things there now? '

The news switched to someone else standing in front of the hospital.

Journalist: 'yea, we don't have any information about Zendaya and y/n or the others injured yet. A lot of people are standing in front of the hospital here, which is a bizarre image. I've never seen this before, people are crying and don't know how this could happen. Sources say that it is an attack on the 2 actresses. The police are still investigating. But what is certain is that this was done on purpose. You see here also many news reporters reporting on this bizarre story. We'll be back in an hour so back to the studios.'

News reporter in the studio: 'Thank you, so bizarre images from Atlanta. We want to know more, have you been there? Then contact us via this site. Let's hope the actresses are doing well. But first, my support for the family and friends of the victims- '

 But first, my support for the family and friends of the victims- '

Think of a TV where this news is played. You slowly enlarge the image, you see a bare wall. The image is rotated and is getting bigger. You see a hospital bed on which you. You lie still. Next to you, Tom is sitting on a chair. You cannot see the chair because it is behind the bed. He holds your hand and kisses it. He looks at you concerned. He strokes your forehead gently. He gets up and gives a kiss on your forehead. And he sits down again what he's been doing for hours. Your father has also come a long time. But he had to go home after 4 pm.
It is almost evening now. Tom looks outside and sees the sun set. He gets up and walks to the window. He looks at the ground and sees a lot of people there. Fans, newsreportes and so man other people. He runs his hand through his hair. He leans his elbow on the windowsill. Do I really experience this, why is this happening, she does not deserve this, why those paparazzi? Are the questions that haunt Tom's mind. He turns again before anyone could see him. He sits next to you again and takes your hand.

Tom's POV:
I watch to the TV that gets the news all over the world. Harrison is with Zendaya so she's not alone. I've already seen her. She's hurt more than y/n. She's in a coma. We don't know when she'll wake up. Y/n had a big wound that contained a piece of glass. The doctors say she needs to learn to walk again. That bad is the situation. I sigh. Y/n could wake up at any time. I hold her hand. The gold light of the sunset falls on her face. Perfect, she's so beautiful. I look a her but a few minutes later I see her fingertips move. Her fingers feel my hand. I look at her. She open her eyes carefully. I smile and I sigh of relief.

Tom: "Hey" I said softly.

You can see that she recognized my voice and she looked at me. Her watery eyes looked deeply at me. She said nothing.

Tom: "Hey, it's me" I said softly.

You: "Hey" I heard her say very softly.

She is clearly still weak. Her eyes get even more watery. She sheds a tear. It was clear she remembered what had happened. She starts to breathe faster.

Tom: 'hey i'ts okay, i'm here. It's over, you're safe. Sssh, i'ts going to be alright. '

She still looks me in the eye. She gently squeezes my hand. I get up carefully and give her a kiss on the head. And stroke her hair. She calms down a bit. She closes her eyes. She is still tired and too weak to say anything. But it's okay. It's all good for now.

(A few hours later)Your POV: I open my eyes

(A few hours later)
Your POV:
I open my eyes. I'm laying in the hospital bed. In a dark room. Just a few seconds and I see Tom sleeping, with his arms on the hospital bed, with his face to my direction, holding my hand. He looked calm. I forget for a moment when I look at him but then the flashbacks come back. I close my eyes and see Zendaya lying in the red and orange building. I open my eyes and quickly sit up.

Normal POV:
You sit up in your bed and start to breathe faster. You are very concerned. You let your hand slide off Tom's hand. You slide the blanket away and put one leg outside the bed and then quickly the other leg. You can see a leg wrapped in bandages, it hurts but it doesn't matter. Your toes are barely touching the cold ground. You are quickly stand up on your feet.

You: 'aahh'

That hurt, you look behind you and see that Tom is almost waking up. He moves a little. You know for sure that he would not like this so you quickly take it a step further. And one more, every steps hurts your leg but also your head, which you don't understand. You stagger to the door when you hear someone say something.

Tom: 'y/n? What are you doing there. Com on you need to stay here. '

You turn around and you see Tom standing by the hospital bed.

You: "I-uh, I was just about too- uh too see Zendaya."

Everything is starting to get a little blurry. Tom see you squeeze your eyes and are a little lost in your eyes. He walks over to you.

You: 'Just a question, is the world starting to move for you too?'

You lean your hand on the door frame, but it won't hold you up for long. You fall forward a bit, but tom catches you in his arms.

Tom: 'whooo, I think you need to lay down.'

You: 'no, I w-want to see Zendaya. I don't want to rest. "

You're trying to get away from Tom's arms but you're too weak. You shed a tear for being so confused what happens.

You: 'no, please let me go! I need to speak to her! '

Tom: 'Sssh, We can't do that y/n.'

You stop moving. It's quiet for a moment. Tom picks you up and walks over to the bed.

You: 'what do you mean we can't?'

Tom stays quiet. He carefully puts you on the edge of the bed. You calm down a bit.

You: 'Tom tell me'

You look him in the eye but he doesn't look at you. You put your hands on his cheeks and bring his head to your side so that he looks you straight in the eye.

With watery eyes you say: 'please'

Tom: 's-she is in a coma'

You: 'what?'

Tom: 'We're not sure when she'll wake up. Doctors say this week. But nothing is certain. '

You try not to cry. You get blocked in your own breath.

You: 'no'

Tom gives you a hug and puts your head in his chest. You start to cry. He gives you a kiss on the head.

You: 'no-o'