Dear Darkness

(Video on tik tok)
You: 'so I just came back from upstairs and a saw this handsome boy, pretending to be Tessa. Playing with balls? Watch, this is about to go wrong "

You chuckle.

You:" I warned you.

You laugh.

You: 'you idiot!'

Tom: 'what?'

Haz laughs.

You: 'you're being a child! Anyway, would you like to take Tessa and Luna out with me? '

Tom: Yh, sure.

You walk to him and give him a kiss. He kisses you back.

Haz: 'Am I turning invisible?'

You pull of the kiss and smile. You then walk through the door into the hallway to put on your shoes. You check your phone for a second. It has just been made known to the whole world that you are going to play Michelle. You get all messages in the last hour. Not such nice messages. They say you caused the explosion and so that you can play the part. So done on purpose. All hate, you don't know what to do with it. Tom enters the hallway and also puts on his shoes. Tessa and Luna also walk into the hall.

Tom: 'Oh wait, I forgot something.

He walks back to the living room. You turn and look at the doormat. There is a letter. A strange one that you don't always see on the doormat. Luna sniffs at it. You bark pathetically. You walk over and pick up the letter. You look at it and carefully open it up. You take the proof out of the envelope and start reading:

Dear darkness,

We heard you are going to play the role in spider-man. Michelle to be exact. The role Zendaya was supposed to play. Coincidentally, there was an explosion that completely injured her. Except your. Dirty pervert, you had planned this for a long time. You really are a bitch! We are on to you. You just got back from the hospital in Atlanta. And your filthy boyfriend his family picked you up with a black car, the number plate started with 0601 in a black car with. You were wearing black pants and a gray sweater, I think Tom's.

You: 'omg'

Do you believe me now? I want you to do an assignment for me. I want the contract from you and marvel. In the park 2 streets next to Tom's house is a large tree, where you used to draw and cry with your black sketchbook. There by that tree is a box. Put it in there. If you don't do this, I have no choice and must kill the people you love the most. Starting with your dad who is still in Atlanta by the way. Remember y/n, we're watching you. Even at times when you don't notice.

Greetings,
Your past

With a shaking hand you put the letter away in your inner pocket

With a shaking hand you put the letter away in your inner pocket. Then Tom bursts in.

Tom: 'Sorry it took so long.'