Going Back For Family

Walking out of the hospital is pretty crazy. You have been there for about 4 days. In a moment you are going to fly to London to Tom's family along with Harrison. The security around you is a bit weird. You hold Tom's hand. He's in front of you and Harrison's behind you. When you walk out the doors you see all paparazzi and fans. It goes slowly for your eyes. They all scream for your name. Now you understand why there was so much security at the time.
It's a bizarre sight to see security struggling to keep the crowd away from you. It kind of scares you and makes you sad to see this happen. You already have tom's hand but he sees how you are, so he walks next to you and puts an arm around you. And thus ensures that your face is not too visible. You put your arm behind his back and keep him close. Y'all get into the black car. You can still hear the fans screaming when the doors close.

You: 'phew, well that was an example of being an horrible person'

You put your hand over your mouth when you realize what you just said.

Haz: "I agree 100%!"

You: "I shouldn't have said that."

Tom: 'no, believe me babe, those people are f*king idiots. From the first moment I experienced this, I thought that '

You are chuckling softly. Tom and Harrison sing songs the rest of the ride. You laugh a lot and have a good time in the car. When you arrive at the airport you pack your bags and wait.
You sit on a bench scrolling through your phone a bit. You decide to take a video to post on your IG story.

You: 'hi guys, you can guess what happend, if not check the news. But i'm here to say that I'm fine, ..now. But I'm here at the airport with Harrison and Tom (you show them, they make a weird face, you chuckle) ... to fly back to London. And thank you for the lovely messages. It means a lot to me. So yh, bye. '

You smile a little and post it on your story. You put your phone away and lean your head on Tom's shoulder and close your eyes. He gives you a kiss on the head. When you are on the plane, you and Tom watch a lot of movies and have a good time. You2 fell asleep cuddling.
Then you are woken up by Tom and you have landed in London. You pack your things and walk hand in hand from the plane. Later you walk outside the airport and see Nikki, Dominic, Sam, Harry, Paddy and Tessa and Luna in the distance. Y'all leave your bags on the ground and you see Luna and Tessa run towards you as fast as possible. You laugh. Harrison makes a video. (See it on Tik Tok, part 14🥰)

Luna also comes running to you and you get down to the ground to give her a hug. She jumps and runs around you.

You: 'you've grown so much!'

You give her kisses on her head and hug her. Later also tessa. Then the family comes and you give them all a big hug. Everyone was very happy that you were okay. And that you were happy. You walk to the cars and go home.