Not Good News

Dear Darkness,

We are not that happy. Yes, you are right. We were behind it. And the police don't believe us. So we are very...very angry. You are lucky. I would love to see you arrested by the police. This, is what you signed up for. So we need something from you. Your fingerprint. We have included an ink pad with this letter. Put that on this piece of paper and put it back in the same place as yesterday. If you don't do this or you tell someone about this, we have to kill you and everyone you love. Remember y/n, we're watching you. Even at times when you don't notice.

Greetings,
Your past.

You close the letter with a tear. There is indeed a inkt pad. With pain in your heart you put your finger in the ink pad and then put it on the letter. A black fingerprint appears. You then quickly put the letter in your pocket and walk down stairs. You try to go out unnoticed but you run into Tom.

tom: 'Hey babe where are you going?'

You: 'oh hey, just uh. Going for a walk. '

You laugh awkwardly.

Tom; 'what's that on your thumb?'

You look at your thumb that still has ink on it.

You: 'oh just, just from my drawing'

Tom; 'can I come with you?' He asked

You: 'no! Sorry, just need some...time with myself. '

Tom; 'calm down, it's fine. Be carefull. '

You: 'I will'

You give each other a kiss and you then walk out of the door. You sigh of relief. You walk to the tree and put it back in the wooden box. Later in the day you FaceTimed with Zendaya. She is fine. She can walk and she just heard she can get out of the hospital in a week. It's really nice to see her again. But then I head Harrison.

Haz: 'The police arrested someone!'

You: 'what?'

Haz: 'a 23 year old girl here in Londen.' He reads from his phone

It's like your stomach turns around. Their plan failed. So it should be one of them. Who? you don't know. But this is definitely not good news.

You and tom are cuddling in bed and just chill. You have your head on his chest and he plays with your hair.

Tom: 'I wish we could do this forever.'

You: 'me too'

Tom: 'hey, you've been absent for the last few days.'

You said nothing

Tom: 'do you have something to tell me?'

You: 'yes, but some day I'll tell you. I promise. '

You sigh. Tom gives you a kiss on the head.

Haz: 'y/n, you coming?' He shouts from downstairs.

You: 'Yeh. I'm going to get food from the store with Haz. I'll be back in an hour. '

You sit up straight and give him a deep, calm kiss. You pull away and smile. You get out of bed but Tom takes your hand and turns around. He gets up and gives you another big hug. You have no words how much you love him. He gives you e few kisses on your head. You chuckle and laugh. You two kiss each other and then you go downstairs.

{time swap}
You and haz get in the car to go home.

Haz: 'we've got a lot of food'

You: 'yes bc you wanted so bad that chips bag.'