Chapter 3-Leave Me Alone

I woke up the next morning to the bright sun streaming through my snow curtains, and groaned.

Why is it so bright?

I glanced at the clock that was sitting beside my bed, and saw that it read 8:30.

Great, class in twenty minutes.

Eh, twenty minutes late isn't bad.

Getting up, I picked out an outfit for the day, taking an extra minute to pick one out, as it was my first day of school.

Deciding against my jacket, I did about the same makeup as yesterday, the classic winged eyeliner, with bright red lipstick

Picking up the school bag that had been left in my room, I saw it already had stationary and things inside, and smirked.

Less work for me then.

Glancing at the clock again, I saw that class had started ten minutes ago.

Stepping outside my room, I made sure to close and lock the door.

Jogging downstairs, it took me about another ten minutes to find my English class, opening up the door.

Everyone turned to me, and I smirked, the teacher glaring.

"Name?" He asked, grabbing his paper.

"Nina," I replied, studying the short man.

He had a strange mustache, and wore a rather large pocket watch around his neck, as well as having multiple clocks in the classroom.

"Last name?"

"Unknown," I replied simply, and he glanced up, surprised.

"That is a unique last name," he said, making me glare.

"Its not my last name you nit wit. I don't know my last name," I snapped, starting to go to the back of the class where there was an open spot.

"I expect you to be on time from now on young lady! Time is very important to me," he said, dropping everything else.

Seeing his name on the blackboard, I rolled my eyes.

Mr Cogsworth.

I should have known.

He started to babble on and on about poetic devices, and I pulled out a notebook, starting to doodle instead.

Not paying attention in the slightest, I leaned back, putting more colors of pen on my doodle page.

"Nina? Nina!" Yelled Cogsworth, and I calmly lifted my head.

"Yes?" I replied sweetly, seeing him glaring from the front of the class.

"What type of poem is this?" He asked, and I quickly glanced at it before going back to doodling.

"Its a sonnet. And if wasn't paying attention perhaps you should give me a reason too," I replied, my smirk staying on my lips.