Chapter 10- I Am Enough

There was water all around me, and I was choking on it as well.

I looked around, trying to figure out which way was up for finding air.

A horse face appeared in front of me, the horse also being made of water.

Its little ears twitched, staring at me, before reaching out and biting my hand.

It pulled me to what I assumed was up, and I managed to switch from being dragged to be sitting on its back.

We broke the surface, and I saw a glacier.

Sitting up quickly, I glanced around at my room, the dream shaking me.

It was just a dream.

My windows burst open, the strange wind surrounding me again.

It chirped happily, lifting me out of bed.

"What, Gale?" I asked, and she chirped in response, putting me down right by my window.

She lifted my hair and arms, before leaving through the window again.

"Just a little while ago there was next to no magic, and now I'm having spirits terrorizing me. How does this make sense?" I muttered to myself, going to my closet to get dressed.

 How does this make sense?" I muttered to myself, going to my closet to get dressed

I pulled on the white tank, letting my black bralette show.

The black jeans completed it, some holes throughout.

I put on my regular heeled boots, doing my regular makeup quickly.

Throwing my hair into a high ponytail, I exposed the piercings in both of my ears.

Deciding against the leather jacket, it exposed the tattoo on the inside of my arm.

It was just a little reminder.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I grabbed my school bag, leaving the room.

Stalking down to breakfast, people still seemed to move out of my way, seeming afraid.

Exactly how it was supposed to be.