FOUR ; hot girl shit

i know it's been a while :')

but anyway, here u go >:) [ that mf yaoi made me laugh so hard i- ]

———

"FUJI, WHAT THE FUCK."

"You told me I could eat it..!"

I snatched the edible away from him, "I was joking, idiot."

I stored it into my inventory and sighed. Fuji groaned in sadness and made himself some popcorn.

Rolling my eyes, I went to sit back down but heard the doorbell ring. Raising my brow, I opened the door to see the mailman, Brandon, with a note.

"Oh, hey Brandon. What's up?"

He chuckled, "Nothing much, just here to give you this note. It's from UA I think."

I visibly stiffened, 'NO NO NO. WHAT THE FUCK. I CAN'T HANDLE ANYMORE STRESS OF BEING A DAMN HERO ON MY TINY ASS SHOULDERS.'

"Oh, uh, okay. Thanks dude.", I thanked him as he waved goodbye, going to do his mailman duties or whatever.

Grabbing the nearest pillow, I screamed. Pulling the pillow away, I smiled.

"I'm fine. Everything is fine."

I sat down on the couch in the livingroom (aka my 2nd bed) opening the envelope to see a disk fall out.

Before I could even pick it up, it turned into a hologram showing All Might.

( Unpopular opinion:
I don't really like All Might that much- )

He let out his *iconic* laugh and smiled, "Hello Young (L/n)! You've scored 1st place with 78 villain points! One of a heroes duties is to save, but you didn't do that! So you got 0 rescue points. Anyway, you're accepted into UA, your class is 1-A. Make sure to send in your hero costume design. Also, change your quirk name, the term.. "PissBaby", isn't a valid quirk name."

The holograph ended as I laughed, "He said pissbaby.."

I shook my head and took out a slip of paper from the envelope, showing the template for the hero costume.

"Uh.."

———

Sipping on some tea, I watched Dance Moms with Fuji.

"You have no reason to be talking with your booty looking like a headboard. You're built like a Burger King table.", Fuji mumbled.

[ your battery is fully charged ]

I swiped the notification away and looked at the time, 7:50.

I sighed and got up. Going to my avatar that was beside my inventory, I pressed outfit 5. Quickly my hoodie and sweatpants were replaced with the UA uniform and my hair messy.

I rubbed the visible eye bags underneath my eyes and put on my shoes, "I gotta go Fuji, make sure to not burn down the apartment. We have raviolis in the cabinets if you're hungry or whatever."

He shouted an 'okay' back and continued watching dance moms, quietly cursing the moms out for whatever reason.

He's being taught well.

I closed the door behind me and sling my satchel on my shoulder. I ran down the apartment stairs and went to the road to cross.

"TIME TO SUFFER IN HERO SCHOOL!"

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, BOKE."

———

Panting with sweat on my forehead, I made it to UA.

"Fuck, I need to workout.."

I stayed silent for a minute before chuckling.

"Nah, rather have the flu."

Walking into the school and to my classroom, I sang to myself, "But he's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat. I've got the keys and he's just a doormat-"

Stopping a few feet away from the door, I spotted some guy with a yellow sleeping bag around him at the front of the door. Once he stepped out of it, he walked into the classroom.

I stiffened, "Holy shit that man is hot. I'd let him bust me open for free."

Fast walking to the classroom, I stood at the doorway like🧍‍♀️.

Sooner than later, Aizawa (he introduced himself lmao), turned to me and raised a brow.

I had sweat profusely running down my forehead, "U-Uh, 🅾️ik🅰️w🅰️s🧍‍♂️f🅰️v🅾️rite💕f🅾️🅾️d😋is🙈milk🍼🅱️re🅰️d🥖, his🥴🅿️ers🅾️n🅰️l🎤m🅾️tt🅾️📃is😗"if🐖y🅾️ur♨️g🅾️nna👀hit👊it💍, 🤜hit🤛it🥚until🛢it🎶🅱️re🅰️ks💔⁉️"

Everyone turned to me with a confused look, "I meant hi..", I said.

———

Later on we all moved from the classroom to the track field in our gym uniforms.

Aizawa gave his lil speech, y'know, walking around while I looked at his *big* ass.

He then stopped walking and looked at me, "(L/n), you scored 1st place in the exam, right? What was your highest score in king distance throwing in Junior High?"

I laughed nervously, "Well I didn't go to Junior High, nor did I got to elementary. But the last time I threw something it landed in a neighbor's house."

He sighed and tossed me the ball, me barely catching it, "Just go throw the ball with your quirk. Anything counts within the circle."

I stepped into the circle and my skills popped up, I scrolled through them before finding the one I wanted.

I held the ball in my palm and threw it up un the air, quickly making a baseball bat. I pulled out a baseball hat and placed it onto my head. (gotta show off in style >:))

Throwing the ball up again, I hit the bat with it. Switching to my skill, 'Air Force', I pushed the ball further until it landed on the ground.

I stored the bat and baseball cap in my inventory, "(L/n) takes the win and the crowd goes wild!" I said, cupping my hands around my mouth and making a cheering sound effect.

Aizawa shows the class the score, "723 meters?! That's some hot girl shit.", grape bitch says-

"OH WAIT YOUR THAT GUY I MET AT THE EXAM! MINETA!"

———