FIVE ; perverts

i rlly need to update this book more often-

mika is just a random oc i made up for this lil chapter :)

also this chapter contains: sexual mentions, 18+ jokes, etc.
———

We all moved from one test to another, all stressful and tiring. I yawned and looked at my battery percentage, seeingas it was at 15%.

'Oh shit-'

Before I could finish my thinking, Mineta ran up to me, raising his hand for a high five.

"You got into 5th place?! Damn, you really are on some hot girl shit!", I gave him a high five and laughed.

"I mean, I guess you could say that.", I smirked with my hands on my hips. My is ego being fed gratefully.

"What do you mean, 'I guess'? You mean, 'Yeah, you could say that'!", Mineta praised me as he continued with this while I laughed/chuckled at each praise with my smirk.

— ( THIRD PERSON POV )

"Geez, they're crazy..", Jirou said, standing next to Hagekure and Tsuyu.

They watched from afar as Mineta bounced in a circle around (Y/n), praising her for being in 5th place as she laughed like a maniac.

Hagekure pipes in, "Are they a couple?"

Tsuyu shrugs, "I don't think so, they met at the entrance exam so I doubt a romance between two idiots would sprout between two weeks."

(Y/n) and Mineta snapped their heads towards Hagekure, frowns and furrowed brows on their facial features.

"HEY, WE HEARD THA-"

The two were cut short on their sentence as (Y/n) fell to the ground, two 'X's on both of her eyes and on the ground limp.

"OH SHIT, CALL HER MS. KEISHA 'CAUSE SHE'S DEAD."

———

(Y/n) opened her eyes slowly, being blinded by a light.

'Where the fuck am I?'

She noticed that she layed in a bed, a notification popping in front of her face.

[ your battery is full. ]

She swiped it away and propped herself up onto her elbows, looking around.

"Oh, your awake, finally!", Denki exclaimed, taking his finger away from her arm and deactivating his quirk.

(Y/n) visibly jumped at the sudden voice. She looked over to her side, seeing the blonde that she failed to notice before.

"Where am I?", Denki chuckles, "Ah, well, you passed out because of your quirk, or well that's what Recovery Girl said. I was told by Mr. Aizawa to look after you and use my quirk on you."

He sighed in relief, "Luckily you weren't dead, Mineta was getting scared that you were."

Sighing, she fully sat up, "Thanks I guess..?"

Denki smirked, waving off her thanks, "Oh, you don't need to tell me thank you. But you could tell me your name as your thank you."

'Oh, so he's a flirt, too?', smirking, (Y/n) placed her hand onto his, "I'm (L/n) (Y/n). What about you?"

He blushed furiously as sparks of electricity popped onto his body.

"I-I'm Denki Kaminari, but you can call me Denki!", his voice cracked as he said his name, which was a bit cute.

"Then you can call me (Y/n)."

— ( FIRST PERSON POV )

Somehow, Denki and I ended up bumping into Mineta as we were grabbing our bags to leave (since I slept in so late bc of my dumbass quirk-) and here we are, walking outside of the school with a porn magazine in my hands as we flip through it.

"AwOOgaH!" We shout as we see a cow eared lady with a cow printed dress, showing off her chubby build, next to an expensive car.

"Who is she?! She's hot!", Denki and Mineta shout as I gasped in disbelief.

"You both don't know who she is?!", they shake their heads.

"She's Mika, a famous lingerie designer and model! I've been her fan since my 13th birthday!"

I continued to ramble on about how I was a such a huge fan of Mika.

Soon we ended up stopping outside of Fuji's school, circling around the magazine page of Mika, yelling "praise the queen".

Fuji soon stepped out, confused at what we were doing. He then faced the audience, aka you, reading this.

"What a bunch of perverts."

———

we believe in chubby woman supremacy 😤

sorry for the short ass chapter, im busy with school and exams-