TWO ; fanboy

MARCH 28
---

"Hi!", one of my lords, Auralescent, spoke with a smile.

I had a blanket draped over me and some chips in my grasp, eating away as I listened to him on his live.

[ your battery is fully charged ]

Looking at the notification, I swiped it away with the flick of my wrist. I continued on with my listening.

[ your battery is fully charged ]

The same notification popped up. I swiped it away, again. Continuing my with my busy work.

[ you have a new quest :
get off your ass and take Fuji to school
awards :
-you still live
punishment :
-free pass to hell ]

I looked at the notification, "I mean, hell is just a place.".

[ you've received a new message :
author : now you're talking a lot of shit for someone with a perfectly good heart, around the price of $119,000 on the black market :) ]

I sweat dropped and looked towards my window. There she was, holding a scalpel, a spoon, a sack, and gloves. She smiled with black clothes on and a mask.

I turned back around to my computer, Auralescent also went silent as he coughed awkwardly. I nodded, turning off my computer as his live ended with raging, and non-raging, subscribers.

Getting up, I went to Fuji's room and opened the door to see he was... worshiping Elmo..?

"Dude."

"AAAA- Oh, hi oneesan, what're you doing here?"

"Get dressed, you have school."

Fuji groaned and got up. I got out as I went to go get dressed, too. Searching my closet, I had finally found something decent.

I out on a pair of socks and went to the bathroom. Gripping the handle, I tried to open it.

Keyword: tried.

I began to try and open it again but earned a yell in return, "Stop, oneesan! I'm changing!", I scrunched up my brows, "Why didn't you change in your room, dude? Also, why the fuck are squelching sounds coming from the bathroom?".

". . ."

"Wait- YO, YOU'RE A DIRTY LITTLE SHIT! YOU'RE IN SECOND GRADE, SECOND GRADE!"

I kicked at the door, making him yell, "STOP ONEESAN! IT'S NOTHING BAD!".

Kicking it enough of times, it busted down. Fuji was in the bathtub holding his tablet to his chest. I went to the bathtub, grumbling, "ONEESAN, NO!", Fuji started to yell as I was trying to get his tablet out of his grasp.

I yanked at it, "IF IT'S NOTHING BAD, THEN GIVE IT TO ME..!", I said in between my yanks. For an 8 year old, he has a strong grip, "NO-".

His sentence was cut short as I had gotten the forbidden oversized phone; the tablet.

"See it's just slime asmr! Whaddya think it was, oneesan?"