SEVEN ; zoo-wee-mama

i know i said i'd spam this book with updates, but i haven't had motivation at all recently-

anyway, enjoy this while i work on another chapter :)

- - -

"I AM.. COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

A deep, yet cheerful, voice rang through the classroom, making Aizawa wake up from his nap and the kids of class 1-A shout with cheers - except the 'I-Love-Hot-Topic-And-Panic-At-The-Disco' club; aka trauma squad. ( i would love to be in that club- )

"It's All Might! I forgot he'd be our teacher!"

"That's one of his best costumes..!"

"God damn All Might.. Waking me when I was sleeping."

"All Might is the best, I'll be just like him!"

(Y/n) focused her sight onto the blonde, her brow raising as she stared at his hair, 'I wonder how he gers his hair to stay like that.. Even during battles it never falls..'

"Hello class 1-A! I'll be your Foundational Hero Studies teacher! Today we'll be doing...", he passed as he reached under the podium in the front, the air in the room tensed. He then showed the two cards to the class, 'Battle Trial..?'

All Might put them onto the podium as he chuckled, "We'll be doing a Battle Trial! But before we start, a hero needs a costume right?", he pushed a button as cases with student numbers showed from the wall, "Grab your costumes and meet me at Ground Beta!"

---

i know the quality is bad-but i'd imagine this is what your costume looks like ( just remove the guns, floating robot thingy, and the glowing things on the elbow- )

but i'd imagine this is what your costume looks like ( just remove the guns, floating robot thingy, and the glowing things on the elbow- )

feel free to change the colors of the costume (i'll use (c/c) / (f/c) [ costume color / favorite color ] , add whatever, this is just what i'll be using as the costume in the story :>

---

(Y/n) left the gurls changing room with a red face, covering her face with her hands, "They were.. almost naked..!", she uncovered her face as a dorky smile appeared, "Women, such goddesses..!"

While (Y/n) was having her happy time, a red haired male chuckled and motioned towards her, "(Y/n) seems like a cool person to be around. Don't you think so?", Sero looked over with an agreeing hum, "I heard from Mineta that she's a huge pervert though. Never would've expected one of the girls to be perverted.", Kirishima shrugged, "True, but this UA. You never know what to expect from anyone."

As time passed for both people, along with the class, All Might came into view, "Now this is what I call heroes! The saying is true; costumes do make heroes!", he did his iconic laugh, "Now, you newbies, let's get onto the lesson!"

— ( TIME SKIP ) [ im to lazy to write his instructions ]

"Let's separate you all into teams!", All Might then put everyone into groups.

Team A - Midoriya and Uraraka
Team B - Todoroki and Shoji
Team C - Mineta and Yaoyorozu
Team D - Bakugou and Iida
Team E - Mina and Aoyama
Team F - Koda and Sato
Team G - Kaminari and Jirou
Team H - Tsuyu and Tokoyami
Team I - Ojirou and Hagekure
Team J - Sero and Kirishima

(Y/n) looked around, confused as to why she didn't have a partner, "Uh.. All Might, where's my partner?", All Might look her way as he sweat dropped, 'Damn it, forgot she was here..'

"U-Uhm, you can be...", he looked around, seeing as everyone was talking to one another, "..You can be my assistant! Yes, my assistant!", (Y/n) looked at him confused and offended.

'Am I joke to you? I will, and can, ruin your career right now.'

"Okay.. What do I do as an assistant?"

"You take notes and help out if any difficult situations happen!"

(Y/n) sighed, dropping a notepad and pen, from her inventory, into her palms. All Might then faced the class as he cleared his throat, "Alright, since everyone is now paired into groups, we can start!"

Iida raised his hand abruptly as All Might finished. The said hero called onto the boy to speak, "Sorry if I sound rude, but why isn't (L/n) in a group?", All Might, again, did his iconic laugh, "Good question! She'll be my assistant since we have an uneven amount of students! It'd be unfair if I put a 3 vs 2 battle, right?"

Iida agreed and apologized, All Mighy dismissed his apology as he grabbed a box, "Time to pull teams! One is the villain, and the other is the heroes!", he then pulled out two balls that had letters on them, "Team A and D! A are the heroes, D are the villains! Everyone else can follow me to the spectator room!"

(Y/n) looked over, seeing as it was the broccoli boy and angry guy against eachother, 'Are they friends? But friends don't look at eachother like that. Maybe they're both siblings and hate eachother? No, they look nothing alike. Childhood friends?'

(Y/n) couldn't help but feel uneasy about the two. While she thought about what their relations may be, a notification popped up.

{ Upcoming Event:
- Destruction and Battle
- 3% of virus appears }

"Zoo-wee-mama, life is about to get a lot harder, Fanboy..", the (h/c) female mumbled under her breath, following into the spectators room.

———

LOOK I UNDERSTAND THIS SUCKS AND I DIDN'T EDIT IT-
I'll try and write chapters </3

anyway though, thank you for 10k reads :')