EIGHT ; bullshit

GUYS ITS BEEN SUCH A WHILE SINCE I'VE UPDATED LMAO—

SORRY ABOUT MY ABSENCE AND CRINGY ASS WRITING  🏃‍♀️💨

ALSO, YES I KNOW THE HERO COSTUME IS FROM DRAGON RAJA 😤

TW: BLOOD, GORE,
AND VOILENT MENTIONS !!

———

(Y/n) sighed as she tapped her pen against her few peices of paper. Seriously? He forgot about her?

It still pissed her off but he was her instructor, so she couldn't exactly tell him off.

Her hands found their way behind her head as she tapped her foot lightly against the concrete floor. Seeing as Bakugou and Iida got into position within the building, Midoriya and Uraraka outside of it, All Might clicked into his ear peice.

"Alright! Ready Villains?", they nodded as Iida readjusted his stance a bit, "Heroes?", the two outside also nodded, looking determined. Light chatter echoed within the room but (Y/n) payed no mind. What was between the two? Was it something about the virus?

She laughed silently as she brushed it off, No way, both strong and passionate but seriously? I'd suspect Mr. Aizawa to be the case rather than them.

"One.."

The two teams adjusted their stances, Midoriya sweating rapidly and his nerves taking over him.

"Two.."

Bakugou smirked as he had gotten his gauntlets perfect. He was more than ready, more determined than ever.

"Three.."

Silence filled the room, no chatter had been present as it was a few seconds ago. It was as quiet as a mouse, so quiet that you could hear a pen drop.

(Y/n) leaned in as she sat on her metal chair, suspense filled the room to the brim.

"FIGHT!"

With that, Bakugou rushed out the room as Uraraka and Midoriya ran inside.

"Anti-Climatic.", the (h/c) said as she groaned, "I was suspecting explosions, crumbling, tears, blood, y'know the good stuff."

The class, including All Might, looked at her as if she was crazy, "Do we need to bring you to a therapist..?", Kaminari asked, a bit worried.

She laughed loudly, "Joking! Joking! I'm not violent, I swear..!", everyone looked away after that. Going to observe the screen.

Believed me huh? Jokes on them.

Time passed as the fight began to grow more brutal. The audio was cut but with All Might's ear peice, (Y/n) could hear the exchange between the two.

Unknown drama..? Damn, shit sucks.

Looking intensely at the screen, (Y/n) heard Bakugou say something she didn't want to, "I'll blow you to bits, Deku..! Don't test me, I'll pull this right now!"

She widened her eyes at this as she nudged All Mights arm, "All Might, stop the fight now! Bakugou will kill Midoriya!"

He looked over to her, clearly panicked and sweating. He sighed heavily as he looked back to the screen, "No young (L/n). He'll be fine."

She twitched her brow, IS HE FUCKINH SERIOUS?, (Y/n) sighed heavily as she went to her inventory. Pressing a skill, she set the recent teleportation one to her primary.

Fine, I'll just stop it.

(Y/n) quickly placed her hand against the floor, opening a portal to fit her. Before All Might could grab her out, or say a word, she jumped in.

Though, the teleportation was low, she could go enough to the entrance of the building. Sighing, she went to her stats. Going to her unused points, she pressed onto the "use" button next to it.

[ Please select the following stat to increase by 13 points ]

She sighed, "Might as well increase luck.. I might need it for this..", she quickly pressed the stat as it processed through. She ran up the flight of stairs as she used her dashing ability.

Meeting the crumbling floor, it had taken a bit longer than suspected, "God fucking damn— Please, let me live, I promise not to tell Fuji to watch Happy Tree Friends!"

She wobbled uncontrollably, the concrete dropping by her sides quickly. (Y/n) jumped over from one crumbling platform to the other. The stairs were basically gone at this point.

Reaching to where the battle was, she sighed. Pulling a shield out of her inventory, she ran down the halls. Looking for at least one, she finally found Midoriya. She stood behind him as Bakugou stood in front.

Neither seemed to notice her as they yelled incoherent words, at least (Y/n) couldn't hear it against the loud bursts of crumbling and explosions.

"Deku.. I'll kill you.. Right here, right now!", As fast as he said it, he took the gauntlet key out, a loud explosion coming quickly.

(Y/n) widened her eyes, Fuck! Midoriya can't die..! If he dies I die! the teen contemplated her life in mere milliseconds. Jumping with the shield facing Bakugou, she brought it to her side, ducking her head down to meet her knee, and sat in front of Midoriya.

Feeling the explosion hit her calf, arms, and a bit of her face, she hissed loudly. Midoriya was quick to notice that she was there, eyes widening, "(Y/n)? What're you doing?! You need to get out!"

(Y/n) yelled in pain, "Shut the hell up! I'm protecting you from this explosion murderer!! Just run before you and I end up 6ft under!"

———

IM OUT OF IDEAS ☠

GUYS MY HUMOR AND WRITING HAS CHANGED, OKAY ??  I WISH I MADE (Y/N) LESS CRINGY WTF

anyways, merry christmas - no special this year lmao