SIX ; sprite

WARNING: mentions of 18+ subjects

I skipped along the sidewalk, casually going to school. (̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶l̶i̶p̶o̶p̶)̶

"Hey! Wait up (Y/n)!", I slowed my pace as I looked behind me. There they were; Denki and Mineta. Denki was, quite literally, dragging Mineta as the grape was on his phone, acting as if his shoes weren't being messed up by the concrete.

"Oh, hey Pikachu, Grape Juice!", They soon caught up to where I was, Mineta now walking and Denki with a big smile on his face, "I didn't know you two went on the same route to school. You both had to catch a taxi before, right?"

Denki nodded, "Yeah, well-"

"He just wanted to walk with you to school and to see if you have anymore pork magazine's.", Mineta butted in. A now flustered Denki grabbed the grape by his school shirt, "Hey! Don't rat me out! Now I seem like a creep! Didn't you want some too?!"

Mineta smirked, "Denki, I spent all my allowance on all of the lingerie magazines yesterday. I'm more than grateful for what I have now."

"You know, Denki, I can give you more than the magazine's.", Denki dropped the living grape and faced towards me, more red than an apple.

"W-What..?", Mineta furrowed his brows in anger, looking between me and Denki.

"You heard me.", I leaned in towards his ear, "Meet me in the storage closet at lunch.", I winked and began running off into the UA building.

Catching a quick glance towards the two perverts, they were fighting. The echoes if their voices could he heard from where I was. I chuckled and slowed my pace, it hasn't even been two hours and I already have trouble for later.

———

As classes ended pretty quickly throughput the day, I noticed Denki sneaking occasional glances my way. I payed no mind to it, though.

Present Mic finished English, handing out some homework sheets as lunch was next. 'great.'

I jogged out of the classroom and to the storage closet — which was two hallways from class 1-a.

— ( 3RD POV )

(Y/n) jogged out of the classroom, looking as if she's in a rush. Sero chuckled as Kirishima looked towards him, "What's funny?"

Sero shook his head, "Nothing. It's just that (Y/n) was in such a rush to get to lunch. I wonder why.", Kirishima hummed, "Wasn't she the girl who passed out and Denki had to save her?"

Sero nodded, "Yeah she made a huge first impression too. She said Oikawa's most known quote instead of saying hi. Weird."

Kirishima looked at Sero with confusion, "You watch anime?"

"Uh, dude, we're in an anime and a fanfic. We're in season one, episode six. Chapter six for the fanfic."

———

Finally getting to the closet, I opened it to see Denki waiting there. His face was red, more red than before. He snapped his head towards me, who was holding a sprite.

"Oh hey.", I said, "Before we get started, I want you to drink this sprite."

I handed him the drink as he looked at it, confused for the most part, "Uh, okay?", he drank the sprite fully within 2 minutes. I couldn't help but laugh at his disgusted look when he finished.

"What'd you put in this sprite?", I chuckled as I spoke, "I — heh — I.."

"You what?!", he started to yell which made it funnier.

"I put Mineta's nut in thay sprite."