ONE ; online

JUNE 24
---

"Push, ma'am, push!"

"GAH!", shouted a woman, who had a grip on her husband's hand beside her.

Pain and exhaustion was all she could feel. Pushing, screaming, breathing heavily. That's what was heard, or what was being done, from the hospital room.

The s/c woman shouted again, her grip tightened as her husband bit his bottom lip in pain, "Y-You've got quite the g-grip there, sweetheart..", the husband winced in pain.

The lady in the hospital gown ignored him and continued to shout out in pain, "How fucking fat is this baby?!".

"There's the head..! Ma'am, one more push, long and hard, yes?"

"About damn fucking time!", Hina shouted with closed eyes. Pushing, she let out an ear breaking yell.

~

The now mother, sighed as she layed in her hospital bed, "Isn't the baby cute, Hina?", her brother spoke, adoring the infant that layed in the husband's arms, "She looks like Asahi, so no.".

"S-Sweetie..! I'm cute, aren't I..?"

"No."

Asahi sulked in disappointment and begun growing mushrooms in the corner, "You're my only friend, Y/n..".

The newborn only stared blankly, "Wait that's the name we decided on, yeah?", the mother only grunted, following with a yawn, "I don't care. I'm tired and going to bed.".

Everyone, including Asahi, left the room to let Hina sleep. On the way out, the h/c haired husband set the baby in her arms. Before she could protest, he ran out with a slam of the door.

Hina glared towards the baby, supporting the head with her arm, "What an ugly baby..", young Y/n scrunched their eyebrows together, "Tch. Why did I even have a kid with that dumbass? Probably got all the dumb, too.", Hina grumbled. Y/n knitted her brows further, "Eh? What're you looking at?"

Hina did the same as the baby, their stare off lasting about a minute or two. The baby giggled, making tired Hina raise a brow. Y/n grabbed her mother's finger, a small smile upon her features, "Ugh, I guess you're kinda cute..".

Surprising Hina slightly, a small blue hologram popped up in front of the babies face.

[ welcome L/n Y/n, you are now online. awards received: life ]

---

{ ONE ; online✔ }
not edited

edit: i actually wrote this before watching haikyuu and im laughing my ass off from putting asahi (broken humor check-)