A/N

SIKE THIS IS A CHAPTER
Chapter 7
——————————————————————————
Video above is optional😌 Also it contains spoilers for AOT
——————————————————————————
English: hello
Japanese: hello

Izuku's POV:

When I walked in I was met by a girl..... wasn't she with that group the other day. I don't know her name so I might just ask!

"Hello! I'm Ray!" The girl said quite enthusiastic.
"Nice to meet you Ray I am Izuku!" (Why did I name her that I keep thinking of Mr Edge lord from TPN)
"Is it okay if I call you Uku?"( An under rated nickname for Izuku)
"Go ahead I don't mind!"
"Okay well Uku I will be showing you around the school!" She said happily "We all our classes together but 1!"

•Time skip brought to you by Tanjiro head butting Zenitsu for messing with Nezuko•

It was finally time for class which took forever because I got to school an hour early. The teacher told me to wait outside the classroom so I did. I soon heard her say "COME IN!"

As I walked in I stared at the ground feeling all eyes on me.
"Please introduce yourself and what school you came from!"
I lifted my head up and said "Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya a-" I was cut off by someone interrupting me saying "ARE YOU REALLY APART OF THE MIDORIYA FAMILY OR ARE YOU LYING?!" I internally sighed as I didn't want this.
"Maybe his last name was a coincidence?"
"Why do you guys care anyways?" Said Haru, I was happy to see him standing up for me.
"To answer you questions....... I will not answer because y'all need to get out of my business thank you!"
"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," I started, " I am Izuku Midoriya and I come from Musutafu, Japan, and I am transferring from U.A"
"Thank you Mr Midoriya (I hate it when teachers make you sound old by putting Miss or Mr 💀🤚)
-please go take a seat next to Haru. Haru please raise your hand!"

Before Haru even raised his hand I started walking towards him. I sat down in the empty chair next to him and quickly got bored. I already learned this stuff in middle school. Guess America is either behind or Japan is ahead.

•Time skip brought to you by Connie! Let's see what she has to say about this!🎤🥩•

"DAD IM HOME!" I yell to only be met with silence. I walked around the house only to find a note on my door.

'If you didn't notice already I have left. I had to tend to a meeting so try not to mess the house up😒 I will be home in a few hours so you can go around town or invite some friends over I don't care. I put some money on your card so have fun.'

Okay..... I guess I will go to the mall. I wonder what his meeting is about........ I guess I will never know.
———————————————————————————
Intermission contains: Demon Slayer: KNY spoilers

This intermission is brought to you by Cat in the Hat Intro

(Hey? What! Come over here

The Cat in the Hat is about to appear

He's coming over to whisk you away

On a fabulous journey today.

He's coming!

And now he's arrived

In the thingamajigger, the thing that drives

He's a cat and he's oodles of fun

With his hairy helpers thing two and thing one

It's the Cat in the Hat

All of our adventures start like that

Wherever you're going, wherever you're at

The Cat in the Hat knows about a lot about,

He knows a lot about, he knows a lot about,

He knows a lot about that!)
———————————————————————————
I was on my way home when all of a sudden I heard someone say "And they were roommates!" so I did the only logical thing and said "Omg they were roommates!😧" (if ya know, ya know)

When I got home I noticed Dad still wasn't home. I went to my room and posted some stuff on Instagram. I mean it's the only logical thing to do.

Green_fluff

     Likes by Bubbly

Likes by Bubbly.bb and 4,271 others
All hail Lord Vector!🙇‍♂️
Bubbly.bb: What in the world is this Deku kun?!
Keeerooo: Midoriya are you okay?
Seenic: As class president I say this is very inappropriate!✋👋✋👋✋👋
F_bones: @seenic you aren't my class president, and you talking behind my back isn't inappropriate?
View all 463 comments
—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
I basically gave up on the storyline in this chapter so that is why there are so many memes😌✨KAMABOKO GONPACHIRO✨

bb: What in the world is this Deku kun?!Keeerooo: Midoriya are you okay?Seenic: As class president I say this is very inappropriate!✋👋✋👋✋👋 F_bones: @seenic you aren't my class president, and you talking behind my back isn't inappropriate?   Vie...

And we can't forget the meme of the chapter✨

767 words