Moving!? Chapter 2

Lost
Once Izuku stoped running he realized he was lost. He didn't want to call his mom knowing she would be angry at him. He then decided to stay there for awhile. After an hour he went to go ask strangers how to get back to UA.

Izuku's POV:
A man told me how to get back to UA I thanked him and continued to walk. The pace I was walking at was slow because I didn't want to go back. I don't want to see Shinso, Kaminari, nor any of the "Dekusquad." Once I made it there I ignored everyone in the Common room and went to my dorm.

After a few minutes I heard someone knock, I didn't want to let the person in but I still said "You can come in the door is unlocked."

Once I saw Shinso walk in I wanted to scream at him to get out, but I didn't want to disturb the class so I just glanced at him. He looked nervous, I could tell because he was sweating a lot.
"Hey babe?" Is all he said waiting for me to reapond to him.
"What do you want" I said in a cold tone of voice, my eyes looking at him with a hard stare.
"I just wanted to say sorry, I love you and I know you didn't mean what you said back there" He said with a bright smile.
I rolled my eyes at this "What if I did mean it" I said with a stare making him feel impaled.
"Ba-"
Before he could finish I cut him off and said "Don't 'bAbY' me, like I said we are O-V-E-R" I saw tears run down his cheeks, but I didn't feel any guilt for he brought this among himself.

The next day I was devastated because it was Friday, which meant I have to go home tomorrow. I put my head down on my desk not paying attention to the outside world. All of a sudden an idea popped inside of my head. I could ask my dad if I could move to California!
"OI DEKU" I hear someone yell.
I jump a bit but quickly realize it was Bakugo. "What do you want Kacchan?"
"DONT KACCHAN ME!!"
"Why not? Kacchan~~"
Let's just say he wasn't happy with that sentence.

Once school was over I picked up my phone as fast as I could and I called my dad.
| I=Izuku D=Dad |
D: Hello son do you need anything?
I: Yeah I was wondering if you would let me live with you in America for 1-2 years for a break?
D: Of course son but is there a reason why?
I: yeah well...... ever since you left mom became abusive, my boyfriend cheated on me, and my friends seem like they would do anything in the world just to see me suffer.
D: I'm so sorry to hear that son. Just to let you know your plane will be there next Tuesday.
I: okay thank you dad!
D: No problem son
I hang up the phone and go to bed. I was so excited for Tuesday! I proceeded to take a shower, put on different clothes, and then walk home.
/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/

A/n: as I was editing this I deleted the other authors note so yeah.

546 words