The Big Day Chapter 3

Izuku's POV:
TODAY IS THE DAY!!! I am finally moving with my dad. The class doesn't know yet so I have to tell them before I leave.

In school:
As I walk into the class I feel all eyes on me. Probably because I wasn't in my uniform. I told Aizawa sensei that I needed to make an announcement.
"ALL OF YOU BE QUIET PROBLEM CHILD HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!" Is what he yelled.
"You may speak now problem child."
"Well umm I'm moving today..... that is why I am not in my uniform." I said happily trying to stutter and make it look like I cared for them.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE MOVING?!? HAH?!!?" Kacchan yelled to where class 1-B probably heard.
"I mean I'm moving to California in America with my father!" I said happily.

3rd person POV:
The angry pomeranian got up from his seat to go to Izuku. Before he could get to him he was stopped by Momo and Jirou.

These two acted as Izuku's mothers and he appreciated the kindness they gave to him. He asked Momo and Jirou to come with him for a second, so they did. Once they were out of the classroom he reached into his backpack and grabbed two boxes.
"These are to remember me by" he said as one single tear streamed down his face.
He handed the first one to Jirou.
"Open it" he said with a kind hearted smile.
When she opened it she saw CD's from her favorite band.
"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH..... but I can't take it. I didn't get you anything." She said sadly on the last part.
"I will not take no for an answer you must take it."
"Fine I will..."
Izuku hands the next box to Momo with a bright smile on his face.
When she opened it she found an invention book so she could make more things with her quirk.
"OMG THANK YOU I NEEDED ANOTHER ONE!" She exclaimed with tears falling down her face.

The two girls pulled Izuku into a big hug, the hug lasted for 4 minutes before the separated and headed back to class.

The students were worried, not for Izuku but for Momo and Jirou. Their eyes were red and puffy from their crying. The class looked angry at Izuku thinking he did something. The two girls walked back to their chairs with their gifts and a slight smile.

"HEY DEKU WHY ARE THEY CRYING!" Uraraka shouted at the greenette.
"YEAH THATS NOT VERY MANLY TO MAKE GIRLS CRY!" Kirishima exclaimed finishing Uraraka's sentence.
Tears streamed down the boy's face silently.
"HE DID NOTHING TO US" Jirou said and it made the boy smile.
"YEAH ALL HE DID WAS GIVE US GIFTS BECAUSE WE WERE THE ONLY ONES THERE FOR HIM!" Momo said in an angry tone of voice.
Uraraka and Kirishima's faces looked embarrassed because of their words. While the two girls chuckled silently.

Izuku's phone buzzed. When he checked it was a message from his Uber. He said his last goodbyes to the girls and Mr. Aizawa. He gave the rest a cold stare before leaving the classroom.
Once he was at the airport he went to go to baggage claim, and waiting for his plane to arrive.

In America:
He got off the plane, collected his bag, and went to find his dad. A car was waiting in front for him and in the car he saw his dad. He hopped in the car and they drove to Hisashi's house.

 He hopped in the car and they drove to Hisashi's house

The house was quite big but Izuku knew his way around. He walked to his room and slouched onto his bed.

He was happy he was in a place that was more his style. The only reason he acted like a innocent little nerd is because it was what his mother told him to do. He a few minutes later he fell asleep.
/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/
A/n: thank you for reading also sorry for not updating a lot I have been busy with school and other things so yeah.

/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/A/n: thank you for reading also sorry for not updating a lot I have been busy with school and other things so yeah

673 words