Hangout Chapter 16

A/n:Why is that the name of a book🥲
———————————————————————

Izuku's POV:

I was wandering around my house wondering where my watch was, and after 2 hours of looking I realized it was on my arm! LIKE WHEN DID IT GET THERE!!

I heard knocking on my door and ran to it immediately. I opened the door to see Zann. I smiled brightly at him and let him in. I've had a crush on him for a while but I'm gonna give him some time.

He walked him holding a teddy bear which I thought was adorable (a/n: me too🥺) I got him some chocolate from the freezer and gave it to him. I knew something was wrong due to the tears streaming down his face.

I didn't bring up how sad he looked, but I did wrap us in a cover. We talked for a bit and then ended up reading Who Made Me A Princess (a/n: 100/10 would recommend 😩)

We then went on to watching Total Drama. We just finished season 2 and are onto season 3! (A/n: I'm only on season 3🥲) Zann ended up falling asleep, so I took him to my room and put him on my bed.

After a few hours he woke up and honestly he looked like an acute angle. We went outside and walked to some places after I gave him new clothes. We settled on Wendy's. We then went to the park and walked around.

3rd Person POV:

"Hey Zann?"

"Yes?" Zann said with a small smile.

"Thank you for spending time with me," Izuku said with a smile that puts the sun to shame.

"No thank you for your hospitality," Zann said with a smile somehow brighter than Izuku's.

The two talked on about plans for next time they see each other, best type of chocolate, best animal, and the best person. They obviously had disagreements on the topics, but atleast they spent time together.

The two made their way home, made their way to Izuku's room, and plopped down. They were drained of energy. The two giggled at their behavior and sat up. Izuku sat up too quickly and hurt his head.

"OWW!" He exclaimed as his friend laughed at him "It's not funny!" He said in a squeaky yelling tone. Zann giggled more as Izuku tried to calm him down.

After a while, Izuku and Zann ended up cuddling on the couch as they had watched a horror movie. The two resorted to watching Wonder Pets and Non Non Biyori.

"JAGSHWHAHJ WHAT WAS THAT" was all you heard from Izuku as Hisashi opened the door and walked in. Izuku was embarrassed but sighed in relief.

"Are you Okay son?" Were the last words said before Zann started to snicker at Izuku's antics. Izuku put on a baby pouting face while turning away from Zann.

"You have to admit that it was hilarious, Izu!" Zann said still laughing. Izuku, being the simp he is, forgave Zann.

They both settled on not watching a horror movie ever again. The two found themselves in the kitchen burning cookies. The sad thing is that they didn't turn the oven on yet.

They frantically tried to put out the fire until one of them found a brain cell and got the fire extinguisher and fixed their problem. Izuku looked like he was solving the worlds hardest problem while Zann looked proud of himself.

Time skip, still 3rd person POV:

"Hey Zann, we should go to bed," said Izuku looking at Zann tiredly.

"Ok, you look tired," said Zann as he made his way to the guest room. He turned around as soon as he remembered the movie and said to Izuku,

"Can I sleep in your room?" Obviously Izuku the simp couldn't resist and let him sleep in his bed. They cuddled each other like the homies do. They also put socks on to make it look less gay, even though they both are.

Yes they may seem like a psychopath(like the person who spelt the word like that) but they didn't want the other to think they liked them, so they had to do what they didn't have to do.

——————————————————————————

A/n: this whole time I wasn't writing I was finishing Wonder Egg Priority, Who Made Me A Princess, starting again Total Drama, collecting memes, practicing my violin, and working on my art skills. I chose to be productive for once 😌

Finally take these memes:

 749 words

749 words