Secret Chapter 11

Take a hug :)
———————————————————————————

Haru's POV:

I woke up to fluffy green hair in my face. And to be honest it smelled good. I see Zu still sleeping, he looks like an adorable baby! I grab my phone trying not to wake him and check the time. I see that it is 9am and I try my hardest to sneak away without waking up Zu. I unfortunately failಠ_ಠ.

"Ru? Where are you going?" He says in an adorable and tired voice.

"Good morning Zu I am going to get dressed." I say in my normal calm voice.

"Hey Ru are we going to tell them or keep it a secret?"

"I guess we should keep it to ourselves for a while I mean we just started dating" I say looking at him with a smile.

"Okay" he says with a smile that could put the sun to shame.

I walk away and grab my bag before I head to the bathroom. I walk in and start getting changed. What else am I supposed to do? I walk out of the bathroom and over to Zu who is still on the bed.

"Hey Zu" I say as I get onto the bed and hug him from behind.

"Hey Ru" he says while turning around and hugging me back.

Izuku's POV:

I hugged Ru for a while before I got up to pick out some clothes. I walked into the bathroom, got changed, and came out. It was easier to come out of the bathroom than it was to come out of the closet.

Ru was still on my bed but I honestly didn't mind. Honestly I just wanted to lay down and hug him all day. Unfortunately I couldn't.

3rd person POV:

The two walked downstairs and opened the fridge multiple times hoping something would appear. The eventually gave up and instead made toast.

With toast in their mouths they walked outside and texted the group chat. What else are they supposed to do? Wait patiently? THEY COULD NEVER!

——————————————————————————

F_Bones:
Hey are you guys ready to go yet?
Seen at 10:32am

Badioactive_Rich:
I am so should we hang out earlier?
Seen at 10:32am

Takeharu_away:
I'm okay with that but is everyone else?
Seen at 10:33am

Bi_queen:
I'm good with it
Seen at 10:33am

Im_ReedingRn:
I'm down..... downstairs that is..... I
tripped down stairs while reading.....
Seen at 10:34am

Bi_queen:
Babe how? Tell me how? YOUR HOUSE IS ONLY ONE STORY TALL!!!
Seen at 10:35am

NoNo_sQuArE:
So where will we meet up?
Seen at 10:35am
F_bones:
We could meet up at the abandoned
house we always go to if you want.
Seen at 10:36am

——————————————————————————

Haru's POV:

"HURRY UP ZU IM ALREADY BEATING YOU!" I yell since I was beating him in our race.

"HOW ABIUT YOU FOCUS ON RUNNING RU!" He says as he neared me but before he could we made it to the abandoned building.

We sit down in the chairs we placed there and waited for everyone to come. It was now 10:52am and everyone was here.

This is going to be a hard secret to keep. I just want to give Zu the most hugs ever, I always wanted to do that and I always will. I wish everyone weren't here so I could cuddle him!

We hung out for a bit and spray painted the place and putting our initials on the walls. We went to the skate park and used our skate boards. I would be enjoying this way more if I could show Zu love and affection. But sadly I could not. I felt like yeeting anything and everything but I didn't.

I dragged Zu away from everyone. Where no one would be so no one would see us. Zu gave me a confused look.

"Is something wrong Ru?" He asked with worry laced in his voice.

"I want hugs" I say as I stretched out my arms. Yeah I might seem like a baby but I really wanted a hug!

"Ok here" he says as he wraps his arms around me. I return the favor and wrap mine around his whilst picking him up. I sat down and put him on my lap and stayed there not wanting to leave.

I don't think that Zu minded that I did this because he not once tried to pull away from me. We sat there talking for a bit until I checked the time and realized we had been gone for 20 minutes. We got up and went to our friends.

They kept asking questions about where we went and what we did. I don't see why they needed to know so bad. I ended up just walking away from the chaotic group and to a bench that was near by.

———————————————————————————

A/n:I made this book in January and was wondering if anyone was interested in reading it

A/n:I made this book in January and was wondering if anyone was interested in reading it. It doesn't have ships in it and it is all in 3rd Person Limited POV. So if you want to read it feel free😁 The book itself is complete, but I may redo the description! Also there are 9 chapters not 7 but I took the picture before the book was complete.
Anyways take a meme!

877 words