Rest day Chapter 18

A/N: It's been awhile but I'm back with an actual chapter😁
——————————————————————

Izuku's POV:

Phew that was the longest week of my life, but I'm finally home! I kinda want to hang out with Zann today... maybe I should text him... Yeah let's do that!

BBG😚😚

HIIII

HELLOOOOO
HRU???
GOOD AND YOU????
IM GOOD
YOU WANNA HANGOUT TODAY???
SURE
WHEN????
AROUND 2pm????
OKAY ITS A DATE😽
BET🥰
—————
Now I just wait... and wait and wait... Why'd I say 2???? It's like 11am rn so why would I make myself have to wait that long? Oh well guess it can't be helped at this point.

I'm kinda hungry and dad banned me from the kitchen... McDonald's sounds nice maybe I should go for that... Yeah!

I go to put on my shoes, grab my wallet, and my skateboard before I leave the house. I rode for a while before I arrive at McDonald's. I obviously get the best thing on the menu... OREO MCFLURRY!!! I also got some french fries and chicken nuggets.

I take my food and go find a seat in the restaurant bc why not? I hear a bunch of little kids yelling excitedly and I see a few broke couples on a date. A McDonald's date doesn't sound that bad actually...

Ew. I lost my appetite. In the corner of the restaurant I see Haru making out with one of the staff. I'm not too sure if my nuggets or McFlurry is safe to eat anymore... Actually I might just take my food home to eat...

I make my way home slowly, enjoying the nice day today. Once I make it home I decide to eat my food but it took me and hour to finish. I spent 45 minutes scrolling on YouTube trying to find a good video to watch while I eat.

I throw my trash away when I'm done and I decided to impulsively clean. I cleaned my room, the living room, my bathroom, and I washed the dishes.

It is now finally 1:45pm which means I get to hang out with Zann soon! I go up to my room to change my clothes since I was just cleaning. Once I'm done, I hear my doorbell ring so I go check it. ITS ZANN!!!

I let him in and we both go up to my room. We ended up playing Mario Cart which didn't go too well. We also played Minecraft which went even worse. Zann built a fireplace in our WOODEN house.

After a while we were both hungry so I decided to order some pizza. While we waited we studied some math because we were bored and didn't know what to do.

Our pizza finally got here. I can't believe Zann says that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza! You put tomatoes on pizza so what is one more fruit? Speaking of, I kinda want to try cucumbers or pickles on pizza... maybe.

We both ate our pizza happily and it was now around 6pm. I dragged Zann to my room and we decided to watch YouTube. We were scrolling for a while trying to find a YouTube video to watch. We finally settled on "Can You Survive Fallout" by Recreyo. They're videos are... interesting...

We then decided to watch Bubble Guppies because that is like the best show ever created. Before we knew it, it was 10pm and Zann had to go home. I bid him goodbye before jumping into my bed and scrolling on tiktok for the next few hours before I finally fell asleep.

———————————————————————

A/N: FINALLY AN UPDATE HOORAY! Sorry it took me so long😮‍💨 Ngl I've been working on this chapter over the last few months but I stopped every so often due to lack of motivation😭

Anyways we can't forget the meme🌝

638 words