WEIRD ONESHOT BASED OFF A DREAM

UPDATE : COVER BY BrendaDaaeDestler
I FORGOT TO ADD IT INNA CHAPTER- I THOUGHT I ALREADY DID SKEOSKFNRISKNFE

DEDICATED TO Abbey_M_Writess (Withloveabbeyis updated) OR _BellatrixBlack_B THEYRE THE SAME PERSON- HOPE YOU ENJOY ME TELLING MY DREAM...

ILL TRY to tell this as vividly as possible, excuse me if i forget some bits, i had this dream like in november or october-

So here's how it all started...

I was in a bedroom that looked uncannily like my cousins' old room, and there was a window showing the inside of the room, and a door. I was inside the room, because sirius was to turn into a gorilla on the full moon (and of course, as sirius, there was ben barnes) and i forgot whether there was logic in this dream and whether i was wearing a hijab or not.

I do remember a few more details but i dont wanna say the minor ones, theyre embarrassing thoughts i had.

I do remember being in ginnys pov for a bit and there was molly, i think someone was yelling the five inch rule between boys and girls or smthing, my memory and when a guy (most likely sirius but i forgot) got cLOSER (forgot whose pov, most likely mine or ginnys) and i think one of my aunts (where they came from dont ask) went on like AY HAVE U NO SHAME, BACK OFF

and the guy just laughed and the scene shifted. Back to where i was describing in the beginning, i was in that room with sirius and remus, and apparently it was the full moon, where sirius was going to turn into a gorilla. Apparently i knew this, because i just...knew?

And james and remus (peter wasnt there skrksrjeiek) could turn to animagi to keep him in control. Anyways, so sirius (aka ben barnes wearing that white uniform as a sirius black gif) was sitting on the floor, leaning against the front of the bed, laughing as he scrolled through his phone. I looked to see what he was doing and guess what?

HE WAS SCROLLING THROUGH FRIGGING TIK TOK MINUTES BEFORE THE FULL MOON.

so me, channelling my mom, snapped at him in arabic along the lines of

'OOF (like the ع sound) AL TAYPHONE. LAHA SEER GORILLA OO INTE TEGELLOB BIL TIK TOK?'

(TRANSLATION : LEAVE THE PHONE YOURE GOING TO TURN INTO A GORILLA AND YOURE GOING THROUGH TIK TOK?!)

then savage me proceeds to snatch the phone out of his hand and places it on the dresser. And apparently it was time, as james had entered. I decided to leave the room (what, be in the same room as a gorilla? Heck nah)

and besides-

REMUS WAS TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF so i went (not literally, im just adding this as some expression) 'aight nice meeting yall dont destroy the room while im gone and yadda yadda yadda'

So as i leave the room and step into this huge hall, some of my relatives or IDK HOW MANY TIMES REMOVED cousins come out yelling that one of them needs to cross the huge room to go to changing room as she had just left the shower. I tell them wait BECAUSE THE BIG WINDOW OF THE ROOM JAMES REMUS AND SIRIUS WERE IN DIDNT HAVE THE CURTAINS CLOSED!

SO i open the door a bit and yell at them to close the curtains, but theyre laughing at i-still-do-not-know-till-this-day, and ignore me. I try reaching for the curtain, but then just give up after two seconds because hello?

WE FORGOT SIRIUS IS PROBABLY A GORILLA BY THEN-

and wait...how were they laughing like humans and why did i see them as humans when theyre suppose to be animagi? And where the heck was sirius's voice?

So, i resolve to using my big light blue towel (again idk where it came from-) to try covering for the girl (whos like my first cousin once removed) so i said OKAY U CAN GO THRU NOW or they went thru first i dont remember...

I ran with em as they ran in front to the side, waving their arms like crazy to cover while i ran stretching my towel as big as possible (it could not be that BIG IRL, I-) so it was basically a full cover for her. Anywhos, the girl got to the changing room and i guess she got changed (WITHIN FIVE SECONDS WTH-) and then she went on and on about how grateful she was to have friends like us to do yadda yadda and how much she appreciated us (U BANANA, WE'RE YOUR COUSINS ANYWAY- weird thing js, in my dream most of the other girls were not relatives irl save for the 'girl' and maybe a couple more-)

But i started walking to the other side of the changing room during her inspirational speech, and it turns out there was a huge lawn with sunlight (full moon has left the chat) and endless grass. I guess i wanted to leave because i felt a bit left out, and i had just gotten to the doorway that led outside when....

.....I WOKE UP.

BOOOM THE END.

U CAN DROP REQUESTS IF U WANT MORE CRAZY DREAM EXPERIENCES OF MINE, ILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE EM 🤷‍♀️

SO YEAH THATS THE ENDA THE ONESHOT SKEKSKNRE