ANOTHER HARRY POTTAH DREAM

This one is very vague and scenes switch often. I had this a couple weeks back if my memory is

Oh right, hello.

Anyways...

So it all started when i went to hogwarts. No, i have no idea what happened before that, i just remember the first moment of me sitting on the stool and having the sorting hat being placed on me.

But i felt like my appearance was like Madi's in the cover of Magical Muggle (by puragringa)

And i was indeed shocked when the hat yelled gryffindor.

I even said 'but wait im a HUFFLEPUFF—' but i was just ushered to the gryffindor table (im half convinced i was Madi from Magical Muggle half the dream. And yall, thats awkward because...SHE WAS LITERALLY DATING CEDRIC)

it zoomed scenes a lot so i dont remember much, except some drama.

And then the third task. I ran into the maze (what, CEDRIC AINT DYIN TODAY) but i felt like it went in a cycle and that i was running in circles. Of course, i was panicking like 'shoot what if they already got to the cup?'

And then i caught a glimpse of cedric running by, and ofc i start running after him, but that guy ran like the frigging FLASH. HE DISAPPEARED NOT EVEN FIVE SECONDS LATER-

And i went WAIT UP NO-

(He had that same serious expression he was wearing when him and harry got to the graveyard in the film) and i think he was telling me to go back (HOW WAS HE TELLING ME THAT CLEARLY WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN NEAR ME—)

But i refused and continued running, even if the maze kept bringing me back to my previous spot. The walls were caving in and the space was getting smaller and smaller and i was panicking.

And then the maze disappeared and i think i remember some camp behind fences? (If im not mixing a newer dream with it)

And i have no idea what happened after except some wandering around the space..?

At some point i got OOTP vibes and then an odd 'WE HEROS ON A MISSION' vibe too

then i dont remember anything else.

OKAY THAT WAS REALLY SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE MORE

: D