(not hp) SO YOU WANTED MORE . . .

so if you're here again...

Welcome bacc

so ive decided to dedicate this book to my dreams in general along with hp ones.

So lets discuss the time I ALMOST GOT STTANGLED BY THE VICE PRESIDENT OF OUR SCHOOL.

dreamwise.

So heres how it began..

At my islamic school, like usual, we were in the prayer room, praying together, when the vice president of the school (hes nice irl okay but dreams have no logic) was wearing wizard robes and was holding a candy bag. (Hes older than me by like 2-3 years i dont remember) so before they started the second prayer he walked up to me and said 'take it.'

I was like no thanks, its okay (did i mention it was a halloween themed bag?)

But then hes like 'tAKE iT' And i repeat again that i rlly dont want and thats fine, but he kept asking. No, actually, correction..

..DEMANDING, that i take the candy.

Next thing i know he just shoves the candy bag into my hand before going back to his spot. Prayer wss about to resume so i just gave it back to him and turned to face the direction if praying, when (of course, all the students have not realized this interaction om they r so clueless-) he runs back to me from behind and proceeds to choke me by Strangling me by my stomach.

And there i was, in a fight with a student council member, and everyone else was praying normally, undisturbed, AS IF THERE WASN'T A FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ORGANIZED ROWS-

the dream ended sometime after that, and guess what i did the next day (when i was AWAKE) ? (Or the day after that j forgot)

when i went to school to buy from their snack program thing, the same guy worked in the program (student council, r3m3mb3r?) And i said 'you were wearing wizard robes in my dream' TO HIS FACE

poor guy just looked at me in confusion then went to write down orders. AND I SAID IT THREE TIMES (tho the third time i said it to my friend because clearly he was ignoring me then)

BUT HOW DID I GET THE NERVE TO SAY TO HIS FACE I HAVE NO IDEA-

so yeah.

that dream happened like two-three years ago.

Man time flies-

So, this was rather mild compared to other weird ones i have, but we start basic to get rid of it 😊

MORE COMING SOON...