The time i fought a demon (in a dream, chill)

Title's weird, huh?

THATS CAUSE WE DELVING DEEPER AND DARKER INTO THE WORLD OF CREEPY DR—

please chill out ^^^

Okay, so anyway, Im going to discuss two different dreams here.

Firstly, dream one.

So I was at my grandma's house, well, it looked like it, but its third floor was a bit bigger and the stair style varied, but it was her house nonetheless. And apparently there was a room upstairs on the top floor that was off-limits too. May i add that the stairs go straight up but then somehow become spiral later on?

So yeah, about the room. The dream left my POV and i started seeing the pov of the thing / ghost in the room. It was a girl with long black hair, brushing it as she cheerfully smiled in the mirror (her clothes looked a bit scary but her face was normal)

But then someone knocked on the door. She irritably turned around and glared at it. (AND I WAS SEEING THE POV FROM THE DOOR, POOR ME) then went back to brushing her hair happily (only hair brushing could make sirius happy lmao) and someone knocked again. And HER EYES BECOME SO CREEPY LOOKING—

and dam that person KNOCKED LIKE TWO MORE TIMES UNTIL THE FRIGGING DEMON OPENED THE DOOR.

then i guess i saw me (i was knocking? man i definitely did have some death wish) running around the corner, SPIDERMANNING down the now spiral steps. The demon shut the door and went back to her hair i think.

then stupid me decided to go back to knock the door.

I dont remember too clearly, but then i found out that the demon wouldn't harm old women, because they remind her of her mum or grandma or smthing, so i got my grandma on her wheelchair upstairs, put her at the door while the demon-girl (she looked relatively normal now) tried helping my grandma with positioning the chair.

Idk wot i took, but i snatched something from her room and bolted out, trying to get my grandma back, but the girl held on to the chair rightly.

SO I PULL A SUPERMAN AND STRAIGHT UP PICK UP THE CHAIR and THROW it to my mom who was waiting on the stairs. The chair started falling in circles down to my mom (who caught it. my grandma was just like •_• the entire time) but then the demon ran out of her room and over to me.

And then we started fighting and wrestling, and not gon lie, i was doin pretty well but anytime i tried to land a straight aim punch to knock her down, i MISS.

HOW?

anywhos, as im wresting with the demon, i feel myself getting less control of the situation until....

I WOKE UP THANK YOU FOR COMING TO NOREAL'S DAILY DREAM TALK. (no this isnt the end, more is coming tmrw as we)

DIRECTED BY : WATTPAD STORY

SCREENWRITTEN BY : NOREAL CRYSTAL

ACTORS : DEMON GIRL, MY UNCLE, (sometime in the dream i didnt mention) MY MOM, MY GRANDMA

SETTING : AN ALTERNATE VERSION OF MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE, DEMON GIRL ROOM'S SET, STRAIGHT STAIRS THAT TURNED SPIRAL

PROPS : GRANDMA'S WHEELCHAIR, WOTEVER I TOOK FROM THE DEMON

:3