HArrY POTTAH DREAM

yes

i had this last night

it was...quite weird and the only reason im writing it down here is cause its too embarrassing telling someone IN REAL LIFE

SO YEAH-

oh shoot i just remembered that one of my friends has wattpad..

........

SHE HATES HARRY POTTER SO THATS NOT AN ISSUE HEHE-

..

girl if youre reading dis...

DONT TELL ANYONE ELSE !!!!

(THE SERIES OF WEIRD DREAMS WILL BE WRITTEN WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT)

so lets dive in

and watch as i die of secondhand EMBARASMENT as i write this.

Leave your guesses on what coulda happened here >>>>>

Me right now ^^^

Me right now ^^^

so yeah

i dont get paid enough for this...

as pity for me, mind commenting your reactions if possible? i had to write this beside my mom with a straight face.

so yeah.

movin on...

I WAS MY OC NOREAL REIN BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I WAS—yknow...when u simply know that something IS something in ur dreams..yeah...

Anywhos, i dont remember how the dream started, i just remember some extracts of the dream in general.

Such as me, aka Noreal Rein (MY OC NOT ME, REMEMBER THAT) was in the courtyard in some scene then jn the dormitories, idk whos', i just remember those bedside tables like the ones in Harry's room (and coughliketheonesinmyparents'roomcough) and I, REIN, was reading something while sitting in front of it, leaning against it.

Okay i do remember being in my parents' room hold up BRAIN CALM DOWN WITH THE MEMORIES IM HAVING RN-

-yeah and my brother was sleeping on the bed as i was reading in my spot, and the lights were off. Dont ask how the heck i was reading, idk either.

So yeah, and the door was thrown open and this redhead ran in—

TAKE YOUR GUESSES —>>>

..–SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUTTT

A grinning (yeah jm actually using this in normal speech) FRED WEASLEY practically ran into the room and logic disappeared, my brother apparently wasn't there anymore and the room kinda changed.

so basically—

(dying of laughter rn)

—BEFORE I TELL U, KEEP IN MIND THAT IM IN NOREAL REIN'S POV

so yeah.

Fred came up to me, aka Noreal Rein, who was sitting with a book, and got a bit TOO close-

(james potter screaming the five inch rule in heaven)

aND I JUST WENT..

"aIgHt I hAvE tO gO-"

bUT hERES tHE tHING, i WAS SITTING IN FRONT OF THE BEDSIDE TABLE WHICH WAS BETWEEN THE WALL AND THE BED, AND THE BEDSIDE TABLE MEASURED ONLY...

...about 56 cm if my phone is correct.

So its just enough for me to sit.

sO lIKE i cOULDNT eVEN mOVE-

*How am i writing this with a straight face in the same room as my mom?*

and the thing is, he had LEANED in so NOREAL REIN OR WHOEVER I WAS, wAs TrApPeD.

explaining this feels so frigging weird—

*astaghfirallah astaghfirallah*

so yeah...idk how long after, fred (i just knew it was him, okay?) stopped flirting and got up, and darted to get something from one of the dressers, and i stood up too, confused like-

—dUDE wHAT?

and scenes shifted and I WAS AT HOGWARTS

AS CLEAR AS MY MIND COULD PICTURE IT ANYWAYS

and i was in the gryffindor common room running around, and i met hermione at some point and both the weasley twins were running up and down the stairs. im betting harry's firebolt that they were planning a prank, altho wth they needed from my parents' room, idk. maybe one of my mom's hairbrushes or my dad's shoes?

LMAO IDK-

and then i think i wanted to get back at fred for flirting with me, so i started asking around about WHERE THE WEASLEY TWINS WERE and i went

"Hermione have you seen fred anywhere?"

I dont remember if she actually answered me but next thing i knew both of the twins (or one of em i forgot yet again) came running down from the boys dormitories so i ditched mione like CYA GIRL and started running after the twins.

i felt weird, cause i dont remember any parts of the actual hogwarts castle, except that the twins ran back to Gryffindor tower and i ran in after them (nope, didnt see the fat lady) and up to the boys dormitories (SRSLY, WHAT THE HECK WERE THEY DOING?) and i, being me, ran up after them.

and george was on one side of the room while fred was on the other, so i went to fred to confront him, but he continued going through the drawers (WHAT IN KOSEM'S SAKE WERE THEY LOOKING FOR?!) while i just stood there, huffing as fred continued to act like i didnt exist and wasnt SPEAKING to him.

But get this, when he finally faced me he just smirked and went back to whatever he and george were looking for. I stand against one of the dressers, watching in disbelief as the weasley twins continued raiding the dorms (yeah, i dont think anyone cared that a girl was in the boys dorms. There was no one else in the room besides me and the twins anyway.

And i dont remember much later , except the fact that i didnt end up being able to get fred back.

and yeah.

........

AIGHT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT SJRISKRJEJS I WAS DYING INSIDE OF LAUGHTER, CRINGE, AND SECONDHAND EMBARASMENT SO THIS BETTER HAVE BEEN WORTH IT-

so...

BAIII

and since i did two hp dreams in a row next two chapters may possibly be two none hp dreams

SO STAY TUNEDDDD

CYAAAAAA