Chapter three

Camila's POV
Camila steps into the steamy bathroom set, a robe wrapped tightly around her now naked body. She brought her hand up to her face, chewing nervously on her manicured thumbnail while leaning against the wall. After the previous events, being in an intimate scene with Kj was making her nervous, she was never nervous around her best friend until now.

The door to the bathroom proceeded to be opened and Kj stepped inside followed by the camera man. She felt a flicker of confidence spark in her chest, noticing Kj seemed to be just as nervous as she was.

"Step into the shower while I get this set up" The camera man gestured to the camera and tripod in his hands. Camila nodded her head, her eyes never meeting Archies gaze as she steps into the shower. Almost immediately after she was inside her foot slipped out from underneath her. Instantly a hand wrapped around her forearm, keeping her from falling all the way over. She grabbed onto the shoulders of none other than Kj and regained her balance, her eyes moving up his body to meet his eyes "Thank you.."

"No problem-" Kjs sentence was shortly cut off by the camera man "Robes off" he says, still fiddling with the camera in attempt to get it organised, Camila swallowed down the hard lump that had risen into her throat, wishing the awkwardness to somehow come to a close. Without needing to be asked, Kj shut the shower curtain to block there presence from the camera man and turned his back to her to give her some slight privacy, even though it shouldn't matter since they had seen each other undressed many times before this moment, but the fact he cared for her privacy made a small smile curve onto her lips.

Just as Camila's fingers reached the knot on her robe a small smash was heard from the other side of the shower curtain followed along by an exaggerated groan "Thats just great" she camera man says sarcastically, reaching down to pick up the camera lens that slipped from his grasp moments before "I'll have to replace this, wait here" he says before exiting the room, closing the door behind him.

Camila felt her chest tightening, being alone with Kj was causing her heart rate to increase and her hands start to sweat, she rubbed her palms against her robe. Why was he all of a sudden having this sort of an effect on her?

Before she had time to hesitate Camila, directed her gaze to the shower curtain, opening it slightly and tried to slip past Kj, her eyes instantly snapped back towards him as felt his hand latch around her arm in such a swift motion it caused her to twist back further into the shower, away from the curtain exit.

"Where are you going?" Kj questions, his hand still wrapped around her arm but his grip softened "I was just going to hydrate before the scene" Camila informs him, attempting to move past him again but he side stepped, blocking her from escaping. Curse his broad shoulders.

Kj slowly moved his body closer to hers, their bodies inches from touching "You've barely been able to look me in the eye since I admitted how I feel" He says in a hushed, calm tone. Camila slowly trailed her eyes up his body, her eyes locking with his "I'm still trying to process it, Kj. what do you expect me to say?" she asks, letting out a breath she didn't realise she was holding in.

"I expect you to say it back," he leans in close to her ear, his breath warm against the skin on her neck "Because I know you feel the same way" he whispers, putting one hand against the wall above Camila's head and the other hand slowly sliding up her thigh to be planted firmly on her waist.

Camila felt her senses dulling just from his touch, being this close to him never affected her until now, it's as though since his feelings about her were out in the open something shifted between them, but this couldn't happen. Especially not now. They were both in long term relationships.

But before she had a chance to react Kj had his lips attached to her neck, she could already feel a small bruise forming on her sensitive skin "Kj.." She breaths out, her mind was screaming for her to shove him away and tell him how wrong this was but she couldn't bring herself to do it, she just melted into his touch and trailed her hands up to cup his face and pulled him away from her neck, her eyes stayed locked with his for a few moments before she smashed her lips against his.

Her body had completely taken over, Kj's tongue immediately ran along her bottom lip and she gladly accepted by parting her lips and their tongues started to dance together. Her hands moving around to the back of his neck and slid her fingers into his hair and tugged on it causing him to moan quietly into her mouth.

Kj's hands that were previously holding her waist slid around to the front of her robe, never breaking the kiss as he carefully untied the knot that kept the fabric wrapped around her body. The robe slowly started to fall down her shoulders, about to expose her bare body to him....click.

The bathroom door clicked as it was opened, the camera man proceeding to enter carrying the new lens to replace the one he broke earlier "All fixed, ready to start?" he asked from the where he was standing by the door. Kj instantly pulled his lips away from Camila, moving his hand to grab the shower curtain and pulling it to make a slight gap to make his head visible, giving the camera man a small nod and giving Camila a chance to tie up her robe once again.

"Fuck" Camila mumbled.