Chapter twenty one

Camila's POV
5:00 am. That was the time my alarm filled my ears the next morning and I immediately reached over to shut it off, I may not of had a good sleep or slept at all to be more accurate but I wanted to make sure Kj got a little extra sleep considering how drunk he was the night before.

Each time I closed my eyes all I could see was Jack and just knowing I saw him- or at least thought I saw him on set, caused me to have a sleepless night and the exhaustion had only hit me when I repositioned myself by resting my head back down on his chest. I smiled to myself. I almost had to pinch myself to make sure this dream wouldn't end, we were finally together and I felt no guilt although I felt a twinge of nervousness knowing Kj was drunk last night, maybe he didn't mean to come to my apartment last night or had changed his mind about us which would absolutely break me. I finally had the confidence to tell him my feelings last night while he was in his intoxicated state so if he really had changed his mind about me he wouldn't remember that I had finally fallen for him.

To stop my overthinking I tilt my head up to look at his face. He was still sleeping soundly and a light giggle left my lips as I felt his arms tighten around me. As much as I wished to stay like this I knew we had to get to work before we got into even more trouble with Roberto and we were already walking on thin ice around him.

Leaning up slightly I place kisses along his jaw and other parts of his neck that I could reach until I felt him start to stir beneath me and a soft groan left his lips.

I slowly pull myself up, leaning my back against the headboard and looking down at him, his eyes slowly opening and his eyebrows furrowed.

I gently move his hair from his forehead and his eyes moved up to meet mine "Hey, your probably going to have a pretty bad headache so don't move too fast" I smile softly.

He nods and rubs his tired face, still slowly waking up "What did I do last night? All I remember is leaving my apartment" he mumbled, he always acted like an overly tired child in the morning and it made me smile wider.

"Well you showed up here and you were all over me in front of Lili" I chuckle at his suddenly shocked face "Don't worry she left and nothing happened, I put you to bed and you asked me to stay so I did" I slide back down beside him, laying on my side looking at him.

"You really don't remember anything?" I chuckle and he nods "I'm sure it will all come back to me eventually but right now I'm in the dark about everything that happened last night" he smiles "I'll just have to trust you with whatever you tell me"

This means he didn't hear me say it..

"I promise not to make up any crazy stories" I smile before I clear my throat slightly. He had to know.

"Kage do you remember what you said to me in the hotel after comic con? Those three little words.. can you say them again?" I whisper.

I saw confusion flash across his face "Why? I thought you said you couldn't say it ba-" he starts until I press my finger against his lips to silence him "Just say it"

Once my finger left his lips he moved a hand to rest on my cheek, the pad of his thumb grazing my cheekbone as he spoke "I love you, Camila Mendes" he whispers.

Leaning forward to let our foreheads rest together, lips centimetres apart I whisper back "Kage, I love you too"

A grin breaks out on his face and he connects our lips, the kiss starting out soft and slow. I giggled into the kiss as he placed a hand on my waist, gently pushing me onto my back and he moved to hover over me "Does this make us official?" He asks, tucking some hair behind my ear.

"Is that your way of asking me?" I giggle.

"We've wasted enough time in the unknown of our relationship, so I really need a yes or no right now" he smiles and I peck his lips, nodding my head "We're official lover"

"That's all I needed to hear" he grins and smashes our lips back together.

Kj's POV
Hours had past since Camila and I had finally made us official and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, we had decided to keep our status private from the public but agreed it was okay for our friends to know since Camila told me that Lili basically already knew. Lili would no doubt tell Cole and with both of them combined we agreed they wouldn't be able to keep there mouths shut.

I was now entering the cast meeting room for the afternoon talk about the scenes for the last half of the day. Camila and I had been apart since the moment we arrived at work considering we were late yet again when we both got carried away with kissing this morning. We both knew things would have gone further if it wasn't for Cole and Lili's unwelcomed knocking on the apartment door, making us finally stop and get out of bed, taking a few pills to dull my headache before we prepared for our work day ahead.

Glancing around the room I noted that everyone from the cast and writers had taken there selected places around the large table, already starting to look through the first scene.

The current ships of the show were always seated together, Mads, Vanessa, Lili and Cole sat on one side of the table making up 'Bughead' and 'Choni' while Camila and I were opposite them. I was the one late to todays meeting, surprising the others as usually Camila was the slow one of the group.

"If you spent all this time in the hair and makeup trailer Kj I hate to break it to you but whatever they were doing in there really didn't work" Cole joked, causing chuckles to erupt from the other cast members. I playfully roll my eyes and take my seat beside Camila "Real funny Cody, your a comedian" I smirk. Cole hated it when I called him Cody and would remind him of his 'Suite Life' days so I used the name to irritate him at any chance I got.

I chuckle as Cole puts his middle finger up towards me, immediately putting it back down again as Roberto entered the room. I look down as I feel Camila place her hand on my knee, I smile and rest my hand over the top of hers. She oddly was gripping my knee tight and I frowned slightly, looking back up at her but she wasn't focused on me. She was looking towards the door where Roberto had walked in from moments ago with someone following behind him.

"Jack.." I hear Camila mumble under breath. At first I thought she was having another moment but once I took in the man's features I realised she was right. Jack stood at the head of the table beside our show runner, smirking as his eyes made contact with the both of us. Camila wasn't seeing things a few weeks ago, the man who tried to kidnap her at comic con was here and might be attempting to try again.

"Everyone this is Jack, Jack Aguirre-Sacasa. My nephew, he'll be joining us for a few episodes" Roberto announces.

I look at Camila and could see her breathing speed up as she started to panic again like the first time she had sighted him, she obviously didn't know about Jacks family either and now she wasn't going to be able to escape him. I quietly pull her chair closer to mine, sliding my arm around her waist while the other cast members were focused on introducing themselves to Jack. Even though we decided to tell people about us, we hadn't had the chance yet and I didn't think crashing the meeting with a sudden display of affection was the way to tell everyone.

"It's okay, he can't do anything in front of everyone and while I'm here. I told you I won't let him get to you again. Look at me" I whisper and watch her slowly nod, finally taking her eyes off Jack and turning her body towards mine "He can't hurt you" I whisper.

"And Kj, your character will be interacting with Jacks character the most. I suggest you both get to know each other before we start filming tomorrow" Roberto smiles.

"Oh I already know him alright" I mumble under my breath, shooting Jack a glare before pressing a kiss to the side of Camila's head when no one was looking.