Chapter one

Kj's POV
"Come on just admit it!" Cole yells from the bathroom while Kj was doing push ups on his workout mat in there apartment living room, he looks up as Cole walks into the room with a toothbrush sticking out the side of his mouth, he pulls the toothbrush from his mouth and points it at Kj "you know it's true" he says and raises an eyebrow smugly at him. Kj got up from the floor, taking a few deeps breaths "I don't know what your talking about" he says, even though he knew exactly what he meant, he didn't want to encourage this suspicion Cole had about his feelings.

"Your crush on Camila is so obvious, everyone can see it except her. I'm not sure how that's possible since you follow her around like a lost puppy" he says, teasing him even more. Kj rolls his eyes "we're going to be late for filming" he says as he puts his shirt back on over his head "I'll see you there later, I don't have a scene until after lunch" Cole says.

Kj nods and quickly puts his shoes on his feet and grabs his earbuds from the table, he put them in his ears and made his way out of the apartment and into the hallway, he plays music loudly through the earbuds as he starts walking towards the elevator, he hated how Cole was making always pushing him about his feelings towards Camila because Cole knew that he had a girlfriend, Clara. But deep down Kj knew the accusations about his feeling for Camila were true even if he didn't want to admit it.

He was snapped back to reality as he saw Camila walk into the elevator up ahead, he quickened his pace and took his earbuds out and into his pocket as he reached the elevator before it closed "he stranger" he says with a smile as he steps inside. Camila looks up from her phone and a smile grows across her face "hey, excited for today and our classic Varchie make out scene to film?" She asks, being friendly as always. Him and Cami have had a strong friendship since the day they started filming the first episode of Riverdale and nothing was awkward between them, not even kissing each other for the show, it was the start of season 2 and they were both excited to start filming again.

He chuckles softly "of course that's the first scene we do this season" he says and she lets out a light giggle "what else do you expect from hottest couple in Riverdale" she says. He smiles, everything with Camila was easy for him and they could be around each other without constant tension like when he is with Clara, even though she was his girlfriend she felt more like a manager, she controls most of his life but for some reason he still loves her, but his feelings for Camila never fade.

The mood dulls as he notices Charles join them in the elevator when they stop at another level of the building, he walks inside and gives Camila a passionate kiss, making Kj uncomfortable as he stands there and tries his best to faze them out, Charles was one of his best friends but he hated the idea of him being in a relationship with Camila even though he had no right to be angry or even jealous because he hadn't done anything to be in a relationship with Camila.

Charles soon pulls away and turns his attention to Kj "hey, man" he says with a smug smile. Kj nods as a reply and steps out of the elevator as soon as it reached the ground level, walking away from the couple that follows behind him.

***

After a long ride in a taxi to the Riverdale set with Charles and Camila who insisted he join them in a cab to save money, Kj rubs his face as he got out and made his way to his trailer to change into his classic Archie outfit for the day. Spending a half hour in the car with Charles and Camila flirting with each other the whole way was not his ideal way to start the morning but knowing he would spend the rest of the day on set with Camila lightened his mood.

Camila's POV
After she got changed in her outfit for her first scene of the day she rushed around her trailer trying to find her phone, knowing she was going to be late, even though that was the usual for her she needed to hurry. She heard the trailer door open and saw Lili walk inside "have you lost something?" Lili asks with a slight chuckle and glances around at the messy trailer. Camila nods "yeah my phone- hah! Got it" she says as she grabs her phone out from under a pile of magazines that she was reading while getting her make up done earlier that morning. She looks back at Lili "sorry, did you want me for something?" She asks. Lili smiles "no I was just going to say Roberto and the others are waiting for you down at the set but I think you already know that" she says and chuckles lightly. Cami chuckles along with her "yeah I'm on it, thanks" she says as she opens her trailer door and starts rushing towards the set "Cami wait, Charles was also looking for you!" Lili calls out from the door of the trailer. Cami turns around while still walking backwards and rubs the back of her neck "uhm, tell him I'll talk to him later!" She says and rushes off again.

She ran out of breath as she arrives at set "Sorry! I'm here!" She says and she puts her bag and phone down on the table, she rushes into the set of Archies house where Kj was waiting on a chair at the dining room table, he looks up from his phone "having a rough morning?" He asks teasingly as he notices her slightly messy hair. She playfully pushes his head "shut up, I lost my phone" she says and starts fixing her hair from her run "were you worried Charles might miss you too much and might need to call you?" He asks, earning him another playful nudge from Camila.

After Roberto explained to them that the scene they would be filming was after Fred had got shot at pops and Veronica had to comfort Archie at his house, they started getting into there places. The scene started ending with Kj having his head on Camila's chest, after his character had a breakdown about his fathers possible death. She knew the scene was over and looks at Kj as he slowly lifted his head away from her, tears from the scene still going down his cheeks, she chuckles a bit as she put both of her hands on the sides of his face and wipes the tears from under his eyes with the pads of her thumbs.

"Well done soldier" she says playfully, he smiles and looks into her eyes and slowly starts leaning in towards her. She frowns slightly thinking she had forgotten a part to this scene but as she glances out of the corner of her eye, she saw the cameras were off, she turns her gaze back to Kj as his lips inched closer to hers but he abruptly pulls away again "I uh, have to go" he says as he quickly gets up from his seat and runs his hand through his hair as he walks away, leaving her there shocked and confused.