Chapter two

Kj's POV
What the hell was that? He almost kissed Camila, god that would have ruined everything. He took big strides on his way back to his trailer, ignoring everyone he came across. He pulled the handle of his trailer door, opening it and stepping inside, his hand immediately going to his head, running it through his fiery red hair, while making an effort to shut his door as fast as possible.

He craved time alone to loath himself for what he had just attempted to do with Camila, but his plans were cut short when he turned around to see Clara, his girlfriend, sitting on the couch that was positioned next to the wall of the trailer.

"Clara? What are you doing here, I thought you were in France?" He asks, confusion clear on his face. Clara stood up, her brown, wavy hair bouncing down her back as she did so "I came to surprise you" she says, following along with giving him a long, passionate kiss. He wished the lips connected with him in that moment were Camila's, he mentally scolded himself for even thinking about being with anyone else other then his girlfriend, who was standing right in front of him.

His gaze shifted down to meet her eyes after she slowly pulled her lips apart from his, using her thumb to wipe her lipstick that smudged on his lips. She did the motion the exact way he recalled Camila doing it after a make out scene for the show. Go he wished she was here...no, he needed to get her out of his head. He shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts.

Clara noticed his mental absence, causing her eyebrows to furrow "Something wrong, babe?" She asks. Yes. That's the only word he wanted to say but he pushed that thought deep back in his mind and just smiled at her "of course not, I'm just still surprised that your here" he says, his usual grin formed on his face.

Clara moved her hand up his chest, reaching the top button of his shirt and started fiddling with it with the tips of her soft fingers, her eyes focused on the place her fingers were resting "How long is your break?" She asks, her accent coming out thick.

"An hour..."

"That's plenty of time" Clara says with a smirk evident on her lips, she grabbed onto the top of his shirt where she was previously fiddling with his button, pulling him with her over to the couch. Kj knew where this was going, he wanted this right now to prove to himself that he had everything he wanted and needed right here.

Clara laid herself back onto the couch, continuing to bring him down to be on top of her, his lips immediately connecting with hers, moving in a fluent motion. Kj imagined himself and Camila being in this exact moment, there bodies pressed up against each other and lips moving in sync. He hated being so in love with two people.

As if on queue, Camila swung his trailer door open "Kj what the hell was tha-" she cuts her sentence short, eyes widening at the sight of Kj and Clara intimate on the couch. Kj pulled away from Clara to look over at Camila instead "I, um..sorry I'll just-" Camila says, quickly turning on her heels, exiting the trailer as fast as possible.

Kj let's out a sigh, lifting himself off the couch and quickly following after Camila without saying a word to Clara on his way out.

Camila's POV
Camila left Kj's trailer as fast as possible, heading down past the other cast members trailers to try and reach her own. She came to an abrupt halt after feeling a hand latch onto the top of her arm, forcing her to stop. She spun around, ripping her arm from there grip "What do you want, Kage?" She says impatiently, using the nickname she had for him to make light of the conversation "I don't know, your the one who barged into my trailer just a few moments ago" Kj states. Camila crossed her arms "What was that, in the scene? You almost kissed me" she says, waiting for his response. She didn't know how to react to his sudden impulse to kiss her, she had never fancied him that way. They were of course always together for filming and he was quite attractive but his immaturity made him quite unbearable at times. Though right now he was serious, jaw clenched and his eyes locked on hers as he searched his mind for the right words "I- I didn't try to kiss you" he lets out a nervous chuckle. Denial, of course he's denying it "Don't lie, you know I hate liars" she says in a firm tone causing his expression to change serious to worried, what could he be worried about? There is a chance she really did imagine it all, she was running on very little sleep since they had started shooting the new season but her mind couldn't be making this up.

"Cami this isn't how I wanted you to find out.." Kj sighs, bowing his head to direct his gaze at his feet. Her eyebrows furrowed "Find out what?" She asks, she desperately wanted him to explain so she could make sense of the situation unfolding "That I have feelings for you, I always have..since the first day of auditions" he admits.

He had feelings for her? She always thought there relationship was strictly that of a friendship, she remembered him joking about them being an actual couple during scenes they would shoot together but she always thought he was kidding...

*flashback*

"Come on, no you wouldn't" Camila chuckles, sitting in a seat across from Kj in a pops booth after just finishing up a scene back in season one. Kj chuckles along with her, leaning his arms on the table in front of him and his perfect smile flashing towards her "I'm serious if we were a real couple I would do much more then just take you to a diner for milkshakes like Archie does" he says causing Camila to raise an eyebrow, quite curious about how he would treat his real girlfriend "Oh yeah? Like what?" She asks. Kj shrugs "Like a date on the beach..at sunset" he says, smiling at her. Camila slowly nods her head, a smile also curving onto her lips "That does sound pretty perfect" she says truthfully "Well if you ever end up being my girlfriend, I'll make sure thats what we do on your first date" he chuckles. Camila rolls her eyes playfully "Whatever you say, Kage"

*end of flashback*

"Kj...you can't just say that to me. What do you expect me to say back? We're both in a relationship!" Camila exclaims, the shock still hadn't worn off yet.

Kj let's out a sigh, rubbing his face with his hands "I know, I know, that's why I didn't say anything but now that you know...I need to know if-" he was cut off by Casey Cott running towards them "Guys your late for your next scene" he informs them, continuing to run past towards his trailer where no doubt his friends were waiting.

Camila gives Casey a small nod, turning her attention back to Kj "Let's finish this conversation later" she says, not waiting for a response from him and immediately turning around, walking towards the Andrews house set where they previously were that morning.

She heard Kj trailing along further behind her but she didn't want to acknowledge him at all, he just dropped a bombshell on her that she didn't need to hear right now. Her relationship with Charles was going well, they were coming up to six months of being together and everyone supported them and now Kj could ruin that with those simple words of 'I have feelings for you'. Her, Madeleine and Lili would always have a girls night every Friday and swoon over each others relationships and she would inform them that Charles and her were perfect for each other..but as each day goes by she was starting to believe that's not true. He's perfect in every way and always does as much as he can for her, but she can't see herself spending the rest of her life with him. She didn't get butterflies when her phone lit up with a text from him and when they kissed there was no spark anymore, it was like her love for him was fading away to nothing. Then with Kj it was different..there kisses when they were filming together felt so real like they had a connection...maybe deep down she always felt something towards him.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as Roberto, Riverdales show runner, approached them. Kj stood to the side of her and stayed quiet, keeping his eyes locked on Roberto "We will be doing the scene we talked about in our last meeting, Varchies shower scene" Roberto says, flicking through the script that he held in his hand. Camila dipped her head down, intimate Varchie scenes were inevitable and she usually enjoyed them because Kj and her always had a blast filming together, constantly making each other laugh but after what Kj just told her the thought of doing a shower scene made her feel nauseous.

"Is that a problem?" Roberto asks, his eyes travelling from the script up to the two actors standing in front of him, both looking uncomfortable. Kj shakes his head "No there's no problem, we're good to go. Right?" Kj says, turning his head towards Camila, his expression clearly pleading with her to agree.

Camila nods "Right..."