Chapter twenty

Camila's POV
"Kj? What are you doing here?" I ask, opening the door wider and he stumbled in, his hands reaching out for my waist and pulling my body close so it was against his "I came to see you baby" he smiles. Baby? He really is drunk.

I put my hand out against his chest, pushing him back slightly and looked over at Lili who looked slightly dumbfounded "Uhm.."

"Don't worry, I'll go stay at Cole's. Call me if you need me" Lili says after already collecting her phone and bag "Thanks Lils" I smile at her. Lili pats Kj on the shoulder as she walked past and out of the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

"Finally she's gone" Kj huffs, his lips turning into a smirk as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me close to him again and immediately closed the gap between our lips.

He took me by surprise by his action and my arms naturally slid up to rest on his chest and kissed him back for a few moments "Kj.." I whisper against his lips and I feel his head shake "Don't talk" he mumbled and kissed me again, holding my waist firmly to keep me in place but it wasn't enough as I pushed him back away from me again "No Kage, your drunk and what about Clara? Why are you even drunk at all?" I ask.

Kj groans, rubbing his temples as he stumbles his way over to the couch and fell back on it "We're not talking about Clara. Just get over here and kiss me"

I roll my eyes at his last comment and walk over to the couch, sitting down on the edge next to him. I always found it funny when he got drunk because he became very forward and confident along with always flirting which was normally cute but right now I wanted to know what was going on "What happened with Clara?"

"She isn't even fucking pregnant" he scoffs and I frown. He was absolutely drunk out of his mind and I wasn't sure if I should believe anything that came out of his mouth right now but by the look on his face I could tell he wasn't kidding "What? How is that- what are you talking about?"

"She's a liar and we're over. That's it" Kj grumbles and pulls himself up so he was now sitting up with his legs still across the couch and reached over to grab the wine bottle off the table that I had been drinking out of minutes earlier "I really need more of this" he puts the bottle to his lips until I quickly pull it away, putting the cap back on and placing the bottle out of his reach "I think you've had enough for tonight"

My mind is spinning and I was in disbelief. Clara had been lying the whole time? I wanted to ask Kj more questions but I wouldn't be able to get a straight answer from him while he was like this. I'll just have to keep him here and let him sleep it off so I can understand what happened better when he explains it tomorrow.

"But I haven't had enough of you though" He smirks, grabbing me and pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him. He almost instantly attaches his lips to mine and at this point I let it happen. Him and Clara were over- or that's what he is telling me. So this wasn't wrong, was it?

I gently pushed him back down on his back, our lips never parting as I hovered over him. My stomach started tingling at the thought of kissing Kj now that he was finally single, this kiss felt like a breath of fresh air and that all this weight had lifted off my shoulders now that we could be together with no strings attached. Like him being the father to a baby that wasn't my own. Although this wasn't the proof we were officially in a relationship because that was a conversation we obviously needed to have before we took things too far like he was trying to do now.

I felt his hands run up my legs and untie the draw string on my sweats that I had put on after arriving back home but I pulled back from the kiss, smiling down at him "We're not going that far tonight. Because I want our first time after officially being together to be a bit more romantic and for you to actually be sober enough to remember it the next morning" I chuckle as he grumbles with annoyance but ultimately agreeing.

"Your so annoying" he mumbled and I pecked his lips lightly "You love it" I smirk and climb off him, holding my hand out to help him up "Come on, you need to sleep this off" I smile and pull him up once he placed his large hand into mine.

I wrapped an arm around his waist and let him lean against me slightly as I lead him into the bedroom and let go of him, letting him fall onto the bed.

"I have some clothes I stole from you when we were at the hotel if you want them" I say, earning a nod from him "Yeah these clothes are too damn fancy and uncomfortable" he complains. I chuckle, glancing at the dress clothes he was wearing, the same ones he had on at the baby shower. I walk over to the closet and opening it up, taking out his shorts and hoodie.

I watch as he fumbles with trying to unbuckle his belt "Here let me do it" I sigh, putting the clothes down on the bed next to him "You helped me out of my dress that time after Marks party when Charles cheated on me so I'm just returning the favour" I smile unbuckled his belt "No you see, I think you just changed your mind about getting into my pants" he smirks and I playfully tapped him across the head "Shut up or I'll let you do this yourself" I joke before unbuttoning his pants and his shirt.

"I've done the hard bit, now you can do the rest. I'll get you some water" I walk to the door, glancing back to see him sitting up and taking his shirt off. I never got tired of seeing him like that.

Shaking my thoughts away I continue onto the kitchen and poured him a glass of water before going back to the living room to clean up my wine glasses and turn all the lights off, putting everything away.

Returning back to the bedroom I was surprised to see Kj already laying on his stomach, with his hands under the pillow after getting changed into the clothes I gave him and his other clothes tossed onto the floor. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not so I just place the cup of water on the nightstand and picked up the clothes off the floor, folding them and placing them on the desk in the corner of the room. I make my way back to the bed and gently place my hand on his head, running my fingers through his hair.

I lean down and press a kiss to his cheek and get close to his ear "I'll let you have the bed, I'll take the couch" I whisper and start to walk out of the room until I heard him take a deep breath "Stay" he mumbled, his eyes still closed.

I smile, of course not needing to be asked twice and walked around to the other side of the bed, sliding in under the covers next to him and scooted as close to him as possible, laying my head down on his shoulder and an arm across his back and around his waist as he made no attempt to move from his current position of laying on his stomach.

"You know when Lili got home we had a talk, about you of course. You seem to be the only thing I talk about lately" I whisper, chuckling lightly as I traced circles on his side "And she asked me if you and Clara weren't together and you were standing right in front of me.. what would I say to you.."

I sigh before continuing, not even knowing if he was listening or if he would remember anything but I didn't care, I had to say it.

"At first I didn't really know but now the only thing I want to say to you is.. I love you too"

————
Hey! I'll be starting school again soon and won't be able to post as often and I'm so sorry about that but I'll post every chance I get! And also thank you all so much for the support with the story <3