Chapter sixteen

Kj's POV
"Y-your not serious right?" I stutter, a hand running through my hair and tugged at the ends in frustration. Oh god this was bad.

"I'm very serious, Kj. Your going to be a dad" she smiles at me "I went to the hospital in France yesterday and they confirmed it. So do you still want to continue that break up speech now?" She asked.

"Yes. I mean- I don't know! You've dropped this huge bombshell on me and if things were different and I still loved you then I would be excited but I don't feel the same way about you anymore, this has just.. complicated things even more then before and-" I cut myself off as I noticed the growing amount of people starting to take interest in there rather loud conversation but I didn't want more attention brought to myself again after what happened yesterday.

Instead I sigh and pick up her bags that she had previously put on the ground "Let's talk about this somewhere more private alright?" I say in a low tone and don't wait for a response from her, continuing to walk outside. The only indication that I get to know she was following me was the sound of her heels clicking against the floor behind me.

I opened up the back of my car, putting her bags inside while she got in the front seat, waiting for me. I open the door and slide into the front seat.

"Kj what has changed for you to want to end things with us as soon as I get back?" Clara asks immediately after my door is closed and we had started driving "Clara it's not you, it's-" I frown as Clara cut me off "Oh don't give me the 'it's not you it's me' speech. What is the real reason? Is there someone else?"

Should she know the truth? I know Clara well enough by now to know she will blame Cami for everything that went wrong if I say that I'm leaving her for Cami. I don't want Cami to be the one to take all the heat from this "No, there's no one else. I just don't see a future for us anymore" I turn a corner, getting closer to our apartment building.

"Well theres going to be a future between us whether you like it or not now because of this baby. Do you really want your child growing up without a father? Because that is what will happen if you choose to leave me, to leave us" Clara says, her eyes focused on me. I couldn't make out if she was really serious or just making an open ended threat.

"Your saying if I don't stay with you then you'll keep my kid away from me?" I ask, my hands tightening around the steering wheel as I glanced over at her.

She nods her head, looking out the front window "That's exactly what I'm saying"

Camila's POV
Waking up with Kj's arms wrapped around my waist felt even better and more real then it did the day before after our first night spent together. I had my head down on his chest and I could feel his chest faintly rise and fall while a quiet snore left his lips.

Smiling softly I start to tickle his side lightly, making him squirm at the feeling. I kept tickling him more until I was suddenly on my back with Kj hovering over me after he had woken up fully and flipped us over "What are you doing?" Kj chuckles "Only trying to wake you up baby" I smile innocently and gently pull his face down to meet mine in a soft kiss. The kiss intensified and pushed him back onto the bed so I was on top of him. His hands gripped my waist firmly, holding our bodies close together.

I felt him tickle my side, getting me back from me doing it to him earlier and I giggled against his lips, opening my eyes and slowly pulling away from his lips to look down at him only to be met with an unfamiliar face. Definitely not the face of Kj who I was looking at a few moments ago "Hey stranger, miss me?" Jack smirked up at me and I immediately push myself off him and get out the of the bed "What- how?" I ask, slowly moving away until my back was met with the hard surface of the wall. Jack only chuckles, sliding out of the bed and slowly approaches me "It doesn't matter how, sweetheart. It just is" he says and one of his hands instantly goes to my waist as I try to move off the wall and presses his body onto mine to hold me in place "Jack stop please-" I try to say until he puts his hand harshly across my mouth "I've got you this time..." Bang!

I instantly shot up, my breathing heavy and sweat coating my body as I heard the lightning strike and crack of thunder hit above the apartment building. It was a dream.. it was only a dream. I rake a hand through my hair and slowly suck in deep breaths. I look around my bedroom, checking that it all really was in my head before I got up, grabbing my phone and walking out of my room and into Lili's. I switched the light on hoping for some comfort from my best friend only to realise Lili wasn't home. I remember her tell me she was going out on a date with Cole tonight but I thought she wouldn't have left yet considering it was only the afternoon since I had decided to take a nap after my last scene.

My fear increased by the second and tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I was becoming paranoid at the thought of Jack really getting into the apartment. I couldn't get him out of my head. With shaky hands I turn on my phone in the hopes to call Kj to ask him to come over until I saw a text he had sent me a few hours ago.

Kage- I'm so sorry cams. I was planning to come see you this afternoon but something came up. I'll call you later xx

I sigh as I read over the text and exit Lili's room, going into the hallway and decide to call Kj anyway. He wouldn't miss my call, I was sure of it.

The call started ringing through and I slowly slid down the wall, sitting on the ground and pulling my legs to my chest while holding the phone to my ear util I heard the beep of his answering machine and the familiar voice of Kj telling the caller he was out and to call back another time. I couldn't leave a message, I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know what I would of said if had of answered the call in the first place.

"He's probably just busy.." I mumble to myself, leaning my head back against the wall.

But he promised me he'd be there when I needed him..