Chapter 4

There he was, on the rooftop, listening to Jungwon's voice like these past few days. Today he decided to finally approach him and talk to him.

Jungwon was sitting on the edge, his legs swinging back and forth, his eyes open while examining the busy streets.

Heeseung had closed eyes because he wanted to enjoy Jungwon's voice as much as he could. Suddenly Jungwon stopped singing and sighed. Heeseung immediately opened his eyes and glanced at him. He looked sad.

After few minutes of sitting in silence, staring at Jungwon, Heeseung decided to get up and talk to him.

"I really like your voice, it's very calming." He uttered and by the way he said it you could sense he was smiling.

Jungwon immediately recognized that voice and turned around in the speed of light. Once he turned around he was met with a tall boy smiling.

"W-what are you doing here?" Jungwon managed to say, still being in shock. There was way too many times Heeseung scared him like that.

"I just came to listen to your voice, it really calms me down. And I just wanted to be somewhere else than at home. I hope you don't mind me being here because if you do I can–"

"Actually... I don't mind. I'm usually alone so it's nice that I have someone now here with me."

Heeseung was shocked at Jungwon's response since he thought that he will get up and leave him. But Jungwon decided to not do it.

At least not this time.

After minutes of silence, Jungwon decided to speak up. "Why did you even come here? I thought no one was coming here because this is an old rooftop."

"As I said, I came to listen to you, since I was listening you these past few days. I know it may sound crazy but I came here few days ago, I saw you, heard you singing and I really liked your voice. That's why I have been coming to this rooftop." Heeseung replied quickly

Did he see me crying?

Jungwon was afraid of that thought. He always thought he was alone, but he wasn't and he always broke down in tears.

"Oh, okay. I'm glad you like my voice." Jungwon all flustered replied. It was nice when someone gave him compliments like that and especially when he never got them from others before.

Jungwon felt his face burning a little and he was getting more and more nervous. He started peeling off the skin on his fingers. He was peeling off so much skin that it started bleeding.

When Heeseung took a glimpse of him, he saw it. "Don't do that, it will hurt you after."

Heeseung said concerned as he put his hands on Jungwon's and softly grabbed them so the younger would stop and maybe calm down. Jungwon's heart was beating faster because of Heeseung's touch.

His hands were cold and Heeseung's were warm.

His hands are so cold, but why? It's not even cold outside.

Jungwon quickly glanced at Heeseung and they locked eyes. Jungwon didn't know why but when he stared at Heeseung's eyes, he started feeling weird and somehow nice. It was like he was safe looking at his eyes and no one could hurt him.

"I'm already used to it."

Jungwon now replied to Heeseung, breaking the eye contact. Even if he liked looking into his eyes, he couldn't, he was feeling weak and like he was about to break down if he kept looking at his eyes.

He still felt warmth and safety while their hands were touching and Heeseung wasn't going to let go of them that quickly.

"Your hands are really cold." Heeseung noted changing the subject because pain in Jungwon's voice was killing him.