Chapter 6

School was finally over and Heeseung in the hurry packed his books in a bag and rushed outside. Sunghoon and Jay were yelling after him trying to pick up with his pace.

"Why are you in a hurry? Slow down."

"I can't slow down because Jungwon is waiting outside for me." Heeseung said, trying to not show how happy he was.

"Jungwon? Why is he waiting for you?" Sunghoon asked, clearly confused, just like Jay.

"I told him to wait for me because we will hang out after school." He replied while smiling.

"You are going to hang out and you didn't invite us?" Jay asked is disbelief.

He felt a little bit betrayed.

"Are you dumb Jay? I knew you were dumb, but not this much." Sunghoon looked at Jay with 'are you serious, bro?' expression on his face and slightly hit his arm with his elbow.

Jay was now even more confused. "What did I say now?"

"They want to be alone. They are going on a date."

Sunghoon wiggled his eyebrows with a smile plastered on his face. Suddenly all the betrayal Jay earlier felt disappeared. He finally got it.

"You are going on a–" Before Jay could finish what he was saying, Heeseung cut him off mid sentance.

"It's not a date. We will just hang out, nothing special."

"Nothing special, yeah right." The tone of his voice had a mixture of mocking and annoyance.

He enjoyed teasing someone about their love life. And he realized how fun it was when he was always teasing Sunghoon about it.

"Heeseung don't be ashamed and just admit it. And at least you aren't cringy like Sunghoon is with Jake." He said as he felt a glare that Sunghoon sent his way.

At that Heeseung just laughed He barely knew them but he already got close to them like they knew each a few years.

Jay and Sunghoon continued teasing the heck out of Heeseung. When they finally exited the school they stopped and searched for Jungwon with their eyes.

Heeseung was also searching for Jungwon and he spotted him in the crowd of other students.

"Guys, wish me good luck." Heeseung said sparing a last glance to his friends before he made his way to Jungwon.

"Good luck, good luck."

"And he still says it's not a date." A sigh of disappointment escaped Jay's mouth as he slowly shook his head.

He was surprised at how much Heeseung was dumb. Of course, Jay is dumb but today they realised that Heeseung is way more dumber.

"I think he really likes him." Sunghoon said as he watched him walking towards Jungwon.

"I think so too, but he is too dumb to realise it."

"Yeah, he's dumb just like you. I guess we found your twin." Sunghoon said.

Both of them started bickering like that, even threw some hits on each other's shoulders or arms, but when they saw Jungwon and Heeseung talking, they waved at them and they made a heart with their hands. At least they were a good duo when it came to teasing someone else that's not them.

"Don't mind them. They are just a little bit dumb and crazy." Heeseung said sending glares at the two of his friends.

Jungwon giggled at their actions and waved back at Sunghoon and Jay.