Chapter 10

Once again, Jungwon was waiting for Heeseung outside of the school as the older told him to.

He waited for about 10 minutes and then Heeseung showed up with Sunghoon and Jay.

Jay: Hi, Jungwon!!

Jay as soon as he saw Jungwon he went to him and wrapped his hand around his shoulder.

Jungwon: Hi! How were your classes?

Sunghoon: Don't even ask. I fucking hate school. Who even invented it?!

Heeseung: Just shut up! You weren't even listening to teacher. All you did was think about Jake.

Sunghoon: I didn't!!

Sunghoon was once again annoyed at them. They were always bringing up Jake.

Jay: When is he even moving to Korea?

Sunghoon: I don't know.

Sunghoon was kinda sad that Jake didn't want to tell him when he is coming. He said it's a surprise for Sunghoon.

Jungwon: How you don't know when your boyfriend is coming?

Jungwon asked with a smirk.

Sunghoon: YAH! I said he isn't my boyfriend!

Then other three boys started laughing at Sunghoon while he wasn't having it.

Heeseung: Yah, Jungwon. Did someone bother you today? Did they do something to you?

Jungwon: Except giving me weird stares, whispering and laughing while looking at me and throwing paper at me, they did nothing.

Jungwon painfully smiled while he was saying that. Heeseung's hands were froming into fists.

Heeseung: Who did that?! Tell me and I will beat their musty face!

Jungwon: Don't worry. I'm already used to it.

Jungwon once again smiled through the pain. When he noticed Heeseung's hands forming into fists he moved his hands closer to Heeseung's so they were slightly touching. Thankfully, that calmed down Heeseung.

Jay: I swear these people will burn in hell.

Sunghoon: They are getting on my nerves.

Jay: Let's just go Sunghoon before I lose my mind.

Sunghoon just nodded. Jay removed his hand from Jungwon's shoulder and they said goodbye to each other.

When Heeseung and Jungwon were alone Heeseung immediately started conversation.

Heeseung: Look, if ever anyone is bothering you just tell me. I will take care of them.

Jungwon: You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine.

Heeseung didn't believe him, but he assumed it wasn't the time to talk about that bastards.

Heeseung: Okay, whatever you say.

He just smiled at Jungwon.

Jungwon: Also, Heeseung hyung, if you don't mind before we hang out I would go home to take a shower. You can come with me too.

Heeseung: There is no need. I will also take a shower and then I will come to your house when you will be ready.

Jungwon: Okay, sounds great. Let's go.

Then they started heading to the bus stop. They were also chatting the whole time. It wasn't anymore silence like it used to be. They were getting more and more comfortable with each other.