Chapter 22

He loves... Jungwon? He fucking loves him?!

Heeseung's heart ached at Minju's words. How can he even say those words? Isn't he ashamed?!

"Take that back." Heeseung commanded calmly, trying to suppress his anger that rushed through his whole body by hearing Minju's sentence.

Minju just scoffed, not caring about anything at that moment. He was holding in those words for a long time, after all. "I won't so fuck off! From the time you came, you fucked everything up! It's your fucking fault for everything! You ruined everything, you ruined Jungwon! All I did was love hi— "

Heeseung couldn't take it anymore. His blood was boiling and he couldn't actually believe what was leaving Minju's mouth. What a fucking bullshit.

The last sentence was it for him. He couldn't suppress it anymore. He punched Minju and shut his mouth immediately. Minju groaned in pain as he wipped the blood that ran out of his nose as a response to Heeseung's fist.

"You fucking piece of shit." Heeseung started off calmly but he couldn't hold that calm composure anymore. "Where is your damn heart?! That poor boy was suffering because of you and you say you love him?! Are you nuts?! You made his life a living hell! He was fighting so hard to not give up and that was just because of you! Do you understand it?! Huh?!" He started shaking him by his shirt's collar. His eyes were getting sweaty by that topic. He still remembers how desperate Jungwon was for a better life, and he couldn't even see himself nowhere than to help Jungwon get that better life he was always hoping for.

"If I were you, I would be ashamed of myself." With that he pushed him on the hard ground and got up. He already turned around and he was ready to leave but stopped in his tracks when Minju's voice reached his ears.

"You don't know anything about love! Did you ever love someone?! Or did even anyone love you?! Oh, right! Dumb of me, your parents didn't even love you so how would anyone else, right?!" Minju let out a bitter chuckle as he was already up and was standing behind Heeseung. Heeseung felt a sharp pain in his chest hearing from someone else that his parents don't even love him. He always knew that was true but it hurted more than it should hearing it from someone else who he doesn't even wanna see.

"Well, — "

"Minju, I think that's enough." Minju's dad interrupted the whole situation. After all, both of them – his dad and Heeseung's dad, were watching the whole thing but were too shocked and confused to get themselves involved. When they even tried to form a word, they couldn't. They were speechless. But the last thing Minju said was off limits and it finally put some senses in his dad. He couldn't accept that kind of behaviour. He was serious and he didn't yell but when he does that, it's the worst. Minju would in times like that not test his dad's patience and he would know his place. But not this time. He couldn't seem like a good father's son who will always listen to him. And especially not in front of Heeseung.

"Fuck you, Lee Heeseung! Why aren't you answering me?!" Minju turned him around with a strong force. Heeseung's face was serious but his eyes were full of pain which was not so noticable because he was trying to seem like that didn't hurt him even a little bit. It didn't hurt him how his dad didn't love him, the fact that Heeseung loved him from the time he was born and his dad didn't even care to give him the half of the amount of love he gave him as a child. That hurted. Only if his dad knew that there still is a small amount of love he has for him, even though all of the pain he caused him and his mother.

But it was all crashed that night.

Every bit of love he had for him was crashed. He was standing there and kept quiet like he didn't have to stick up for his son. He didn't even deny that he doesn't love him. Instead, he was standing there with serious face. No emotion.