Chapter 13

The two boys were now sitting on the bus, driving back home. They were really tired and it was already pretty late.

Jungwon was sitting next to the window and Heeseung beside him.

While Jungwon was looking outside, Heeseung was looking at him, smiling.

Well, I'm glad my first crush is this beautiful.

Heeseung thought as he quietly chuckled.

Jungwon: Why are you laughing?

Jungwon asked as he faced Heeseung.

Heeseung: Nothing. I'm just really tired.

Heeseung said yawning.

Jungwon: Then sleep. I will wake you up when we come to your stop.

Jungwon then turned again to look through window but he felt something.

It was Heeseung. He hugged Jungwon's arm and put his head on Jungwon's shoulder.

Jungwon just decided to not say anything because he actually enjoyed it. He felt complete with Heeseung by his side. All his life he felt like he was missing something or someone. It's like he wasn't complete but when Heeseung came all of that changed.

Heeseung of course expected Jungwon to complain but he was quiet.

He is already falling for me?

Heeseung thought and smiled while hugging Jungwon's arm more tightly.

Jungwon: You can hug my arm but not that tight.

Jungwon complained but Heeseung just kept silent as he softly chuckled.

Soon after that Heeseung fell asleep and Jungwon put his head on top of Heeseung's, closing his eyes.

______

Heeseung then got off the bus when they came to his stop and waved at Jungwon. Jungwon waved back and then they seperated their ways.

Heeseung quickly got to his house because it was really cold.

He entered the house and he saw his mom in the living room.

She looked really pale but when she saw Heeseung entering the house, her face automatically lit up.

Mom: You are finally home! How did you spend your day?

She asked happily as Heeseung approached her.

Heeseung: It was amazing! Mom, I finally feel happy. It doesn't even seem real because it's too good.

Heeseung said with a bright smile.

When Heeseung said that, mom's smile dropped. She again became pale. Heeseung noticed.

Heeseung: Are you okay?

Mom: Yeah, I am. Heeseung?

Heeseung: Yeah?

He asked confused.

Mom: We need to t-talk.

Heeseung's happiness went away immediately. He knew what his mom meant with that sentence.

Heeseung: No.

He replied with no emotions.

He slowly started walking away but his mom caught him by the wrist.

Mom: I'm really s-sorry, but your d-dad said that w-we need to.

His mom said with a shaky voice.