Fears

*Gabe*
It had been a week since then. When ever my parents weren't home he would be over or I would be at his house. It was nice that I got to have someone around. I feel happier every day I see Spencer. At the moment Spencer and I were at my house watching a movie.
I was snuggled into his side his arm around my shoulder and a blanket over us.
The movie we were watching was oculus, the movie I hate the most. Every Time something would happen I would hide my face in Spencer's side.
"Do you not want to watch this?" He asked looking down at me.
I looked into his eyes and smiled softly."its fine." I said looking down slightly. I looked at him slowly and smiled only to be silenced by a loud crash of thunder. I jumped when the lights went out. I looked out the window to see that it had started to rain. I had never even realized it was dark out. I jumped again when I saw lightning flash and thunder boom again. I placed my hands over my ears roughly, and started to shake.
"Gabe?" I heard Spencer say as he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"I'll go get a flashlight." I heard him say as he slowly got up.
I quickly reached up and grabbed his sleeve. "P-please. Don't leave me." I said hiding my face. I could feel his gaze on me as he sat down putting his arms around me. I squeaked every time I heard thunder. Yet every time he never left me.
"Do you want me to help?" I heard him ask softly.
I only nodded slowly, and soon enough he began to hum a song. I closed my eyes as I leaned more into him.
I could feel him wrap his arms around me as my hearing went to him humming. My eyes had started to droop. I could feel myself being lowered down to his lap. I only snuggled into his lap for a few seconds until I was lifted and we started moving. I Snuggled my head into his shoulders as my hand clutching his shirt.
I could hear him chuckle softly as he opened a door with his foot and walked into what I guess was my room. He didn't turn on the light, he just walked in and laid me down on my bed. Once on the bed I could feel a blanket going over me. I started to fall asleep until I felt movement next to me. I stirred slightly only to relax when a hand touched my face softly. It slowly went down to my neck.
I could hear Spencer breathing softly slowly leaning down to my ear. "Good night." He said before I fell asleep.