Mate

*recap*
"I love your eyes.. your hair, your skin, the way you smile when your happy, and that twinkle in your eye when you see my wolf." He said leaning up.
H-his wolf?
"Your wolf? What do you mean?" I asked looking at him
His gaze looked in worry.
"Gabe I'm a werewolf... and.... your my mate." He said slowly.
My eyes widened.
"M-Mate?"
_______________________________
(Slight sexual warning)
"What do you mean?" I asked him looking into his eyes.
"Gabe. I'm a werewolf. Alpha to be exact." he said leaning down slightly.
"If you a-are then..show me." I said slowly.
Spencer got off of me backing away a good distance.
Gradually I started hearing the sound of cracking bones. I looked at Spencer with wide eyes. But it wasn't Spencer,yet was. In front of me stood alpha with his head bowed.
I got off the bed and walked over to him. "why?.. why me?" I asked bending down to his head.
I heard him wimped softly as he looked at me.
His head went against my stomach pushing me back slightly. I placed my hands on his head.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that." I said softly.
My hands rubbed into his fur as he slowly pushed me back till I was sitting on the bed. I placed my head against his a small smile on my face. "I guess I accept it. Only happens once in a life time I guess." I said looked at his eyes.
After I had said that I instantly heard the sounds of bones cracking. Arms wrapped around me as I was pushed onto my back. Spencer hovered over me only inches from my face. I saw the giant smile he wore as he lowered himself closer. I heard him say "great" before his lips met mine.
I felt warmth grow on my face as I closed my eyes. I could taste vanilla in the needy kiss.
My hands moved to the back of his neck only a few inches from his hair.
I felts something wet move across my bottom lip. My mouth automatically opened slightly enough for his tongue to move into my mouth. My face grew hotter as our tongues fought against each other's, but I instantly failed and his tongue roamed. I felt him search every part of my mouth as my hands moved to his hair tugging slightly. I felt him groan slightly. I was overwhelmed with passion that I didn't notice his hands roaming over my torso. I gasped slightly when I felt him tug and the hem of my shirt wanting to rid my body of it.
I moved my hands to his chest pushing him back slightly. I separated from the kiss taking deep breaths. Spencer took this chance to take my shirt off. Cold air automatically his my chest, but was soon surrounded by warm hands. I could feel his moving his hands as soft moans escaped my mouth.
I gasped softly when I felt his move against one of my nipples. I turned my head away biting my lip slightly. "S-Spencer... N-not yet." I said softly. i felt Spencer move his hands from my sides as he got off of me.
"Yeah. That would probably be a good thing." He said looking at me.
I grabbed my shirt sitting up to put it back on.
"I'm sorry." I said quietly
Spencer walked over to me bending down onto his knees. He placed both hands on my cheeks. "Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong."
I shook my head and put my head on his shoulder.
"Y-you won't leave me alone, right?"
Spencer had placed his hand on the back of my hand rubbing softly.
"I promised I wouldn't. so I won't." He said.
I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling softly.
"I can truly say that I'm happy now" I said aloud.